Role Playing Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets kick things off!

3 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Lets kick things off! - Page 15 Empty Re: Lets kick things off!

Post  Snicker Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:54 am

Emil smiles; So you wish to kill then do you? As morbid as the thought might be, I think its best if we keep your demon side under control and if this is how you must do that. Then why even bother planning this at all. Lance with me, we're going to go find Ryuu that vampire before he goes mad. Ryuu, McYossie, Marta try to go get your friends out of jail. It shouldn't be too hard, and if you really need to. Feel free to use force, the police here are corrupt under the control of the government anyways it's not like anyone is going to mind. Show us you can be trusted and Marta might just have a new set of wheels for ya. However the new transport system seems to be outlawed, and very dangerous if not controlled properly.

Emil and Lance run off to find the vampire, Marta looks at her map trying to find the police station, eventually she takes out a pen and marks a place on the map, drawing a few lines and gives you the map along with a compass, the map instructs you to go east for two miles, then turn left, when you come to the town square, at the fountain. Take a right and go straight for 1 mile, the police station will be on your left.

Marta gives you a small watch; I know... I know...It looks pretty stupid I gotcha there, but trust me...this watch holds much more power than you may think and I advice you keep it on at all times, if you see the time flicker off, and lines come up, pay attention, when a solid line is streaming across the watch display it means I, and our rides out of here, are but a moment away. They should auto-link when you get on board, but try to take control of the mount just yet and you may find that the auto balance system causes for some hard steering, stay calm this is a safety measure so that you don't fall off and die. If truly needed you can disable it by pulling the plug in the back, its the red wire with three prongs. Note that doing so will also cause you to have to manually rely on reflexes to save your life if you slip up, and not even knowing what we'll be riding off on, I doubt you could pull that off easily.

Marta runs off after giving you the watch:
Lets kick things off! - Page 15 Watch11
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

https://rpgforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:06 am

I pull on the watch, still a little confused what to do with it. I glance at the map and compass, easily about to focus and understand what way we go. I head to the door of the shop, calling out ti McYossie. "Don't worry! If there is the potential of blood in the air, I can get us there easy! Plus I'm grate at fallowing direction to a place!"
I stand outside of the shop finding east, and heading off in the direction. Fallowing Marta's instructions.
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:24 am

You reach the station, Eleon is by the gate; Look try not to kill anyone alright? These people are corrupt but that doesn't mean they should be killed. Remember we are here to get that shard, and to get Eiko back.

Keil sees you at the gate; Hey Ryuu no ones watching, try picking the lock (Roll a D10, if 5 or higher success), if that doesn't work just break the damn thing! (Roll D10, if 5 or more damage success)

Keil throws you some needles, which would work perfectly for picking the lock.
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:32 am

I pick up the needle, thrilled to pick a lock. I bend down and start to pick the lock (D10: 5) I glare at the lock, about to get pissed of from it not unlocking right away until I movie the pin and the lock pops off. I pull the gate open for Keil.
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:10 am

As you unlock the gate, the two step out. You hear a beeping noise, looking down at your watch you see a solid bar, only a moment later Marta drives up on what appears to be a motorcycle.

Motorcycle:
Lets kick things off! - Page 15 Rideba10

One of the hands grabs you and throws you on the back of the motorcycle, the other hands grab the remaining party members.

Marta does something with her hands and shouts back; Hang on we're going into standing form!

The motorcycle begins to stand:
Lets kick things off! - Page 15 C2008111

Marta maneuvers the mech with ease

A few other riders drive up; Don't worry we're friends of Martas!

Other riders doing crazy stuff to demonstrate the power of these mechs:
Lets kick things off! - Page 15 Rideback005

The other riders signal you to jump on, after doing so the thrill of riding one of these insane creations makes you feel ready for the fight.

Moments later a shadow appears above you, looking up you can see the Vampire.

Marta hollers to you; I'm heading back to grab weapons pursue him and don't let him get away, that Rideback is very easy to control, don't worry about it just drive!

A few guards appear in front of you; HALT! Riding those machines is prohibited here! Dismount and kill the engine! NOW!

The other riders nod to you, and engage the guards that stand in front of you:
Lets kick things off! - Page 15 062

They shred through the guards with ease permitting you a path to continue:
Lets kick things off! - Page 15 Rideback-12-rin-smashing-grimoires

He turns into a dark alley, and mech you're on follows him.

You can't see much and you proceed with caution until you see a familiar looking neko:
Lets kick things off! - Page 15 Neko-110

the chain around her neck leads to the hand of the vampire. She looks sad and abused.

The vampire speaks; Fancy that, you came to save her? Or to kill me? Either way doesn't matter, no matter who you are...death awaits us all. Are you prepared to end your life here? Think about your actions before you take another step towards me!

Suddenly Eleon jumps over you, tossing McYossie "The Eye of Talaz" and tossing "Grim Fate" to Ryuu; I'll need you to back me up!

Eye of Talaz:
Lets kick things off! - Page 15 Fantas13
+2 STR
+5 STA
+50 HP

Grim Fate:
Lets kick things off! - Page 15 Weapon10
+5 STR
+2 DEX
+50 HP

Eleon draws his blade, it changes shape to become "The holy lance Executioner"

Holy Lance:
Lets kick things off! - Page 15 Treaty10

The vampire laughs; You're all pathetic!

Martha drops down from the sky, Emil follows close behind; You chose the wrong Neko to mess with Mr.Vampire!
Emil follows up Martha's comment with; I swear by my blade to never let you harm another living creature! This ends here foolish demon!

Emil draws his blade:
Lets kick things off! - Page 15 Tumblr_m4v3ov2AzK1qh1ibco1_r2_500

Emil's Elf side begins to come through as he transforms grabbing his sword from his side once more, however this time he looks completely different in fact the two people are completely different in every way, but both are Emil:
Lets kick things off! - Page 15 Tumblr_mc8aboSSnP1qa5fuko5_r1_500

Keil walks in from behind; No one....No one hurts one of my friends!

Keil smiles; time to end this!

Keil draws his hammer:
Lets kick things off! - Page 15 Tumblr_ls9403eUiS1r0tboo

the vampire throws Eiko aside; Then you all choose to die? So be it! He extends his hand as blades shoot out from his arms.

He laughs; Who's first!?
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:11 am

I grip the daggers, feeling like I'm whole again. I turn to the vampire something inside of me string. I look at the vampire, my heart race as my demonic instincts kick in. A wicked smile cross my face as my brown eye (demon eye) turns red. A evil glint in my eyes as the stare at the target.
"Why not me?" My voice shrouded with evil and darkness. "Death bends for my hands, so don't try to scare me with it."
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:24 am

The vampire smiles; Alright sounds fun!

The Vampire dashes forward to attack (Roll(1d10)+0: 5,+0 Total:5)

He moves far too quick for you to see, you here a loud clang and looking up you see a sword and hammer crossed holding back a large black blade.

Eleon and Keil have blocked the enemy's attack; Alright everyone, get ready to counter attack!

Marta runs over to McYossie; Should we try to help them or free the Neko first?

Emil nods to Ryuu, it seems he understands Ryuu is ready to attack and is willing to assist in doing so however he may.
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  McYossie Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:36 pm

"Let's get that cat, run her to safety as fast as we can. Then we should look to see what else needs to be done." I say with confidence. I ready my shield for a charge.
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:37 pm

I nod back to Emil. Getting the feeling that were going to work together to take the vampire down.

I run over to Emil, getting to a better place to attack. "I bet you can match his speed better then I can." I say to Emil. "See I want to blind him, but I'm going need you help to prevent him from blocking the attack. You up to it?"
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:46 pm

Emil agrees to help, you both run forward to attack.

The vampire jumps at Emil, he quickly brings up his sword to block the blow.

You run in to attack but the Vampire is too quick for you and dodges your attack.
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:58 pm

"Plan B!" I glance around, looking for something. My eye land on the motorcycles, a idea in my brain. "Motorcycles, Rip the vampires's wings off...please!?" I shout to them.
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:04 pm

The Rideback stares at Ryuu.

Emil shouts "Get behind him and tell the Rideback to c-"

Before he could finish talking the vampire slams Emil into the wall knocking him out.

Eleon jumps in swinging at the Vampire and completely misses (because he rolled a 1 like an idiot)

The vampire laughs and stabs Emil. five times through the chest.
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:01 pm

I run to the Ridback, jumping onto to it. "Erm...The only word I think of is contigo But that will never do me any good." I press the engine button, turning the right handled. "Maybe I can help steer you in the direction I want." I mutter to myself.
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  McYossie Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:10 pm

I look around, astonished at how unbelievably quick everything is happening around me. "What should our next plan of action be then?" I ask aloud. Still holding my shield up, I peer around at everyone looking to their faces for answers.
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:11 pm

Ryuu's watch beeps, the word "Linked" appears and then flickers away. The engine starts and the motorcycle begins to stand up, on the engine module you see a picture change to a standing machine and the words "Spread Leg Form" flicker into "Standing Form"

Marta turns to McYossie; We have to do our part. Let's go help your Neko friend.

Eleon sees Emil, in anger he swings his blade at the Vampire. The Vampire has no trouble easily dodging until Eleon tries something else, he swings his blade at the vampire and in mid swing shouts "Excalibur!" the blade changes in mid swing, and swings upward cutting the Vampires arm. (Roll D10; got Cool

The Vampire growls; But how!

Eleon grins, half of his face turns a dark shade of grey as he raises his sword; I'm a demon....You are inferior to me, and you've killed someone...that's punishable by something far worse than death...

The Vampire laughs; Oh you're real scary Demon Boy, killing me is useless for I shall be reborn...

The Vampire points at Emil; Using his body!

Marta over-hears the conversation and sees Emil laying on the ground; No!...Why!?...I can't just sit here knowing Emil is dead...It's my fault I should have helped him...McYossie you go help your Neko friend...I have to avenge him.

Marta rushes forward, pulling her spinners and activating them, she jumps at the Vampire preparing to swing down. He raises his hand and swats her away without breaking a sweat.

Emil stabs his sword into the ground near his feet, pulling himself to his feet he says; You're going to regret that, no one is allowed to hurt Miss Marta without getting rid of me first.

The Vampire seems annoyed; Well I tried but apparently you don't know when to stay down!
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  McYossie Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Keeping my shield sturdy in my hands, I swiftly step over to Eiko, "We will get that chain off of you later, let's get you out of here first." I tell her and then i stand in front of her facing away. "Just tell me when your ready and then we can start walking safely out of here." i say finally.
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:48 am

"Nice....Contigo? Is that your name...? Smash that!" I turn, witnessing Eleon show his demon side. Getting a odd feeling (reference to past, yet not really a reference). I clear my mind, tuning to look at the vampire.
"Hey in-superior dimwit!" I point at the vampire. "I said I wanted to be the first to dye! I can't believe you can't even fallow someones wish...words! I mend to say words."
After insulting the vampire I turn back to the Rideback, hitting the gas as I turn it to face the vague direction of the vampire.
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum