Role Playing Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets kick things off!

3 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Lets kick things off! - Page 14 Empty Re: Lets kick things off!

Post  Snicker Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Marta looks at Ryuu sternly...the room goes quiet; You're...a half demon?...
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

https://rpgforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  McYossie Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:38 pm

"Oh my this seems to be a theme on our travels..." I say as I ready my shield in front of Ryuu. I look at Ryuu intently behind my shoulder, "Shall we run for it?" I say with a hint of fright for his life.
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:43 pm

I smile at McYossie saying, "I'm sure well be fine. Your not the problem McYossie." I pat him on the shoulder turning to Marta. I smile at Marta. "Yeah! I believe I came from a pure blood human and demon, but my memory is a little fuzzy on that topic." I suddenly look around realizing The room went completely silent. "I guess the subject of my race is still a touchy topic with people..." I say to my self, continuing to look around the room.
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  McYossie Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:45 pm

"And Ryuu, I have nothing against you or your kind. I ask everyone if they are human because I'm taking notes on the different races on the land and I want to get as much research done as I can." I say quickly, without letting my guard down.
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:51 pm

"Oh! That makes scene now!" I pat McYossie on the shoulder, again. "You had me all worked up for nothing."
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:58 pm

Marta jumps up looking at Ryuu...then she smiles; THAT'S AWESOME!

Lance facepalms laughing; that's Marta for you...

Emile turns to McYossie; You are interested in learning about different races? I'm a half elf if you are interested in learning about my kind I'd be very interested in sharing information.

The room is still silent...

Lance stands up looking around the room; Does anyone here have a problem with our new friends?

He pulls a gun from his hip; Are you sure you have a problem with our new friends?

everyone returns to their conversations and the waiter returns to your table with Ramen for each of you.
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:06 pm

"I know right, Marta!" I dig into the ramen, enjoying the warm noddles. "Although everyone keeps telling me how bad they are. I just don't seem to understand what they mean?" I continue eating the raman, stuffing my face.
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  McYossie Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:10 pm

I drop my shield and start eating ramen. "Oh so much yum!" I say with a full mouth. after finishing finishing my ramen, in under a minute, i say "Yes that would be lovely, I am mainly looking at physical traits, such as skin colour, average hight, and common skills."
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Emil chuckles; Alright well in that case, Elves tend to be 6 feet tall on average, normally a few inches taller than a human. Physical traits as far as skin goes, we look pretty normal like human tones and such. Some of us tend to be pale white, or dark black/navy blue. We can often blend in with our surroundings being almost invisible. Not to mention we are much quicker and stronger than the average human. However that comes at the price of being very weak to incoming blows.

Marta ponders for a moment; Well Demons ARE kinda evil and all. So I can see where they would get that...
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:20 pm

I finish off my Ramen, wishing I had more to eat. "I know they are evil. But I'm still related to them. And come on there has to be some nice demons out there, right?"
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  McYossie Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 pm

"Thank you!" I say slapping my thigh. I turn to everyone else. "So what now?"
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Emil laughs; if they're nice, they're not demons...
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:24 pm

"Then Again they could be people who haven't turned into full demons?" I add the Marta's reply. "Or Unless there half-demon like me..." I add, as I talk to my self.
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  McYossie Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:47 pm

"so half demon=/= half evil?" I ask the two.
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:54 pm

"Of cores McYossie. What else would it mean?" I look around "Hey can I have some more Ramen please!" Still hungry. "By the way, what going to happen to Keil and Eleon?"
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Lance just sighs; they will most likely be put in jail for a while, but they will live. I'm a bit more worried about the fact that an assassin vampire took your Neko friend...
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:02 pm

"Yeah so like, we go after him right? But where would he be?" I turn to Lance, hoping he will know more about where the assassin vampire is headed. "Wait, Vampire! Assassin vampire!?"
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Lance smiles; We wont go after him...We'll have him come after us! He wants to take Nekos' right? Well....

Lance runs off...

Lance returns; Then lets bait ourselves a Vampire!

Lance currently looks like this:
Lets kick things off! - Page 14 37520610
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 pm

"Good idea! I just hope you have that cute Neko meow in you too." I stand up, convinced were probably going to head out soon. "So were are we going to go to show off our new Neko?"
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 pm

lance chuckles; to be honest I was hoping you would have some idea of how we would actually attract the vampire
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:05 pm

"I have never met a vampire before, let a long one that likes Nekos. The only thing I can think of is find a really public place. But we want it to be a place were he can still see you." I glance around at the partly, counting five people total. "Also we want you alone, or at lest not looking to hard to lure away from the crowed. Being a assassin my self, I would want to be quick and subtly about catching my prey." I stop to think over what I said, remember the assassin vampire also knows what me and McYossie look like. "The only thing I'm worried about is me and McYossie. I don't know what will happen if he see us two again." I look around at everyone. "Thoughts are my thoughts on the subject."
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  McYossie Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:58 am

I stand up from the table. "Sorry Keil, but my shield is needed elsewhere for the time being." I whisper to myself, remembering what I told him after he had saved me. "Okay guys, we have a place to be don't we?"
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:04 am

"Yeah, where is a good place guys?" I glance at Neko Lance, Marta, and Emil. Waiting from them to spit out a place.
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:09 am

Emil thinks back to when Eiko was taken; considering he has already appeared once before in the square I don't think we should attempt that...However...He flew off over the south gate, from the looks of things he never turned or really stopped following the path. So my guess is, he has set up a camp just outside town and is trying to lure us there using your neko friend. Meaning he wont be out and about one way or another if we want your friend back we are going to have to "Fall for it" as far as I can tell...
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:27 pm

I stand there thinking over what happened when the vampire assassin abducted Eiko. "That makes scene why he called him Kazutou. He must know Kazutou would go after him if he abducted Eiko the Neko."I mutter to my self, "Eleon sure took the bate and would have fallowed him if he wasn't arrested."

My mind changes to thinking over what Emil said, knowing he has a good point. "So we just have to head out the south path in the city..." My voice fads off as I desperately try to concentrate, despite the fact that my mind is high off of thoughts of potentially killing the vampire assassin. My hands itch to drive my sword into a living creature while my mind screams out for the satisfying feel I get when I watch the life leave from the body.

I look up everyone,concern on my face. "Guys I really need some fresh air. I can't concentrate in here." I look around, realizing it would be best if I didn't share exactly what I'm feeling inside the food shop, not to loud. Considering the last reaction I got. "I just...really need to kill something. I can't stop thinking about spilling blood on the floor." I say to my friends in a quite tone; keeping it short. I glance around, hoping no one else herd what i just said; and that my friends might understand.

(Player Note: I can't think of any half demon that wouldn't have a hard time thinking when there is a potentially of killing something in the air. Even if the fact is that killing them might not even happen.)
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum