Role Playing Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets kick things off!

3 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Lets kick things off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets kick things off!

Post  Ryuu Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:54 am

"What. I speed through Rogue school with lots of cheating on tests, so count me out." Staring back at McYossi with a blank look, wondering why Keil is talking a about a lovely ruble pile.

Last edited by Ryuu on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  McYossie Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:55 am

I stare at ryuu intently
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:06 am

Lets kick things off! - Page 2 110
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

https://rpgforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  McYossie Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:13 am

I move two awesome steps forward and try to bash the goblin to my right with my sheild (d10 + 5; 8+5=13)
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:21 am

He takes 1 step forward 3 left, and attacks the Goblin on his left (Roll(1d10)+4: 1,+4 Total:5)
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:23 am

I take two silent steps in front of me. Turning to my left side striking the enemy near me with one of my amazingly shiny daggers (6+2=8 damage).
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:26 am

Lets kick things off! - Page 2 1_210
Two characters have landed on the same space, thus their HP was shown in their respective color.
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Lets kick things off! - Page 2 1_310
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  McYossie Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:37 pm

I strike once more with my sheild (d10+5; 2+5=7)
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:41 pm

I draw my bow, aiming my arrow at the enemy to my right. Release it to stick him in his body (D10+DEX, 9+4=13).
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Lets kick things off! - Page 2 1_410
He swings at the goblin again (Roll(1d10)+1: 7,+1 (+1 instead of +4 due to passive stat bonus to perception) Total:8 )
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Lets kick things off! - Page 2 1_510
An X represents the room is being interacted with, the color of the X shows which party currently has control of the room, to gain control of a room, either travel to that room and kill the owner, or find and assassinate the current owner of the room.
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:07 pm

I take one step to my right, pressing my self up against the building wall. I pretend I'm a wall. "Shhhh, I'm a wall."
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  McYossie Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:25 pm

I attempt to charge into the same space as the goblin closest to me (d10=6, needed 5)
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:31 am

The humble knight quickly raises his sword and slashed the ground 6 times, the sixth being a circle around him. Blue fire shoots up from under him and when the flash of light parts you see a flaming white tiger standing before you. Lets kick things off! - Page 2 Fantas10 It roars at the un-expecting goblins, dropping their loot they scurry away quickly. The tiger runs into the building (to each loot room) and returns to you holding a short sword, an axe, and 200 gold pieces. He places them at your feet.

-You Level up from the fight, grant 3 additional Stat-points

-You Received Flame Bard, Night's Wish, 200 Gold, 100 EXP

Lets kick things off! - Page 2 Weapon10

Knowledge Gained:

Keil Stats:

Level: 10

Stength 4
Stamina 5
Dexterity 1
Intelligence 4
Charisma 3
Wisdom 2
Willpower 5
Perception 6
Luck 2

Goblin Stats:

Level 1

Stength 1
Stamina 2
Dexterity 1
Intelligence 1
Charisma 1
Wisdom 1
Willpower 1
Perception 6
Luck 3
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:41 am

"I call the sword!" I imminently grab the sword, admiring it. I pocket my share of the loot. "By the way Keil," I turn to look at him. "Where did the flaming pet cat come from. Your pocket?"
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:45 am

Flame Bard:
Lets kick things off! - Page 2 287_ma10

Keil replies; Oh him? It's simple really, I used a summoning circle and a soul shard. We have a pact, our souls are one so I am able to call upon him when ever he is needed. I found him in a dungeon. He seemed as lost as I was, I had this soul shard on me at the time, so I presented it to him and after taking him in, feeding him and raising him to be healthy he entrusted me with his soul it can be done with any animal. I even possess the ability to take the form of him if I ever needed to. But I prefer not to mess with his body when I don't need to.
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 am

"Wow" I reply with my mouth open (Shocked) "Can you turn into him?! Show me, show me!" I put my hands together as if I'm praying. "Please, please, please, please!"
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:40 am

Again...I try not to tamper with his body unless I truly must. He looks down to the tiger, then back to Ryuu. But if you want to see, I can tell he won't mind...Let's make it worth the show. Keil pulls a horn from his backpack Lets kick things off! - Page 2 Welsh-10 blowing into this horn a horrible roar resonates into the forest. within moments you see a tall shady figure appear from the trees. the long drawn out moans send shivers down your spine. As brave as you are you have never seen anything like this before. Lets kick things off! - Page 2 17003_10 Keil looks down at his tiger, and holds out the soul shard Lets kick things off! - Page 2 Fantas11 as if giving it as a gift. A stray beam of light from the sun peering through the rain hits the shard and piercing through it you can see as Keil and the tiger become one. The tiger runs toward the large beast, and leaping into the air clings onto it, upon reaching the creature you see it begin to climb up leaving a trail of blue fire behind it, biting at the creatures neck and with a deafening shriek the creature fades into the surrounding air. Keil separates from the tiger, and appears to be worn out. He looks back at you. No need to worry, it was only a Tyun (Y-un) and a small one at that. (he says with a smile, considering it was towering over a tree twice your size) We should find shelter, please come with me. I have a cabin not far from here. We should stop by the tent and rest for a bit. Maybe I could get to know you better. There is warm water there. It will mend any wounds you may have so feel free to use it along side any clothe you have and use it as a hot compress.
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:46 am

"Dude, AWESOME! We have to talk! your AMAZING!" I grab Keil's arm dragging him back to the tent. "That was AWESOME! ( Very Happy )"

Last edited by Ryuu on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:51 am

Sitting in the tent Keil pours some water into a pan for Ryuu and a pan for McYossie. So what do you want to know about? I'm here to teach you anything you wanna learn. He takes his armor off and sets it beside him, don't worry there will be no creatures any time soon. We're safe, rest easy.

Keil without armor
Lets kick things off! - Page 2 9aa80210
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuu Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:02 am

"One, why do I only have warm water to drink? Two, your AWESOME! Three, what is the tigers name? And finally four, never take off your armor near me because I think your going to hit on me. Never say that phase eather. I rather not think that way around you." I sit down on one of the beds, poking a finger into the water. Only to burn it and pull it out. I stuff it in my mouth, dimming the pain as I look up to Keil. Waiting for his reply.
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:25 am

You need not worry about it, while you are very attractive, I have no interest in you. So to answer your other question. The tigers name is Elthric but in short we kick out the th sound and it become Elric. Thanks for the compliment by the way. Sorry but we only currently have water. Back at my cabin I could get you something to better suit your style. As for Soul Shards if that's what makes me so awesome. They are very plentiful in fact here have your own Keil tosses a Soul Shard to Ryuu, oh and here's one for McYossie, Keil opens McYossies backpack and places the soul shard inside. So Ryuu I do believe I know the location of a certain Northern Drake, here is the information, shall we try to tame it?

Northern Drakes aren't too hard to tame:

Northern Drake Stats:

Lets kick things off! - Page 2 Nd10

Lets kick things off! - Page 2 Nd_abi10

Lets kick things off! - Page 2 Nd_com10

Lets kick things off! - Page 2 Nd_not10

Lets kick things off! - Page 2 Concep10
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:35 am

Monsters and pets have a different kind of character sheet.

Str: Basic STR same as player stat

Con: This is how loyal of a pet they will be, if the number is 5 or below the monster cannot be tamed. 6 means the monster might turn on its master. 7 is average and 10 is like a house cat.

Dex: Long ranged attack stat

Int: Magic Attack Stat

Wis: Is basically stamina, but is mana. Each point of Wis is equivalent to 1 cast. Meaning this creature can cast 11 times before resting.

Charisma: This score determines whether or not the pet will be aloud to be summoned in a town. 5 is average, below 5 means it cant. above 5 means its harmless enough.

Fortitude is the basic Defence. If the pet takes a hit, the hit damage is reduced by this number

Reflex: If an enemy attacks the monster it can roll 2 D10's as a reflex save, subtract the reflex number from 20, if that number is met then the pet dodges the hit. (if i have a reflex of 15 i take 20 - 15 = 5 roll my D10, lands on a 4 and a 5 = 9 I dodge because 9 > 5 )

Will: is how often the creature/pet will listen to its master 10 or higher is loyal enough to listen every time.

Speed: Its basically Stamina, how much the pet can move among the board.

Initiative is the outright attack damage, you add this to either melee or ranged damage and roll a D10 for the over all damage.

Bloodied is a status ailment, this pet can reach 75 HP before being "Bloodied" which reduces their stamina to 1.

Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicker Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:37 am

Keil hands you a portrait; This is Aira The Forest Goddess...May she bless us this fine day.

Lets kick things off! - Page 2 Il_57010
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum