Role Playing Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!)

Go down

Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Empty Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!)

Post  Ryuu Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:10 am

(This post is detected to information that the player know about the current game. More information will be added as time goes, however because a real person is managing it, EXPECT IT NOT TO ALWAYS BE UP TO DATE! Reply to this if you have any new information to add, questions, or theories on any topic.)

Game Start off Information:
All you can remember is something large in the distance, and then falling to the ground. You wake up now, with only a few basic needs items in your inventory.

Allies Information:

Keil (Kazutou):

Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Tumblr10_zpsd37335e4
"Give him time, he may act stupid at first."
"because he is Keil and he is stupid"

Stats:
(STR)Strength: 4
(STA)Stamina: 5
(DEX)Dexterity: 1
(INT)Intelligence: 4
(CHA)Charisma: 3
(WIS)Wisdom: 2
(WIL)Willpower: 5
(PER)Perception: 6
(LUCK)Luck: 2

Notes:
-Fun Fact!: "Keil (Kazutou)" is really Lavi from the anime D Gray Man.
-Can summon a blue flaming white tiger, named Elthric (for short drop the "th" sound, turning the name into: Elric)
-He has a tent step up for the adventurer party which is near were he found the adventurers at the start.
-At the tent, there is only water "Back at my cabin I could get you something to better suit your style (reference to Ryuu wanted something better then water)."
-He has a cabin near by over the hills and in a forest, tword th east from the tent
-Keil (Kazutou) has a portrait of the Aira The Forest Goddess
-Keil (Kazutou) takes his relationship very seriously with Elthric. "I prefer not to mess with his body when I don't need to."
-Keil (Kazutou) is the brother of Matu (refer to Matu, Leader of the Blood Rebellion for prof.)
-Keil has a second name, Kazutou, which is the name he got when he became a demon. "Ryuu, please do not call me by that name...It's the name I was given upon becoming a demon and I don't think highly of it."
-Keil (Kazutou)was curse with becoming a demon, just like Matu.
-Keil (Kazutou) worships the Goddess Aira, and has scene her (refer to "Aira The Forest Goddess" for prof).
-The eye patch Keil (Kazutou) wears it, not because he has injury but because he has a secret resound for hiding that eye. "I rather not take of this eye patch...not yet...I will tell you that it isn't really an injury...I am just covering up something with it.
-Keil (Kazutou) does in fact knows one of the players, Ryuu, is half demon.
-Keil (Kazutou) sucks a sneaking up on people. "As Ryuu leaves the shop a brick falls from the roof of the shop, Ryuu hears some yelled soon after Keil falls off the roof; ow...I shouldn't try to sneak up on you like that...I'm not half the assassin you are."
-Eleon Aragaki made Keil's (Kazutou's) hammer, named Kurakobe (refer to "Kurakobe")
-Keil (Kazutou) used to own debit to Eleon Aragaki
-Keil (Kazutou) seeks the 7 shards of Erebus to return the stone before he can no long function as a human. "before I lose the ability to function as a human. Eventually I will be a full Demon...and I won't have the ability to control myself..."
-Eleon Aragaki and Keil (Kazutou) grew up together, meaning they are child hood friends.
-Keil (Kazutou) know's Eleon Aragaki's demon name
-After Ryuu grabbed Keil's (Kazutou's), Keil (Kazutou) asked him to let go. "Keil looks at his arm awkwardly; he...he...umm Ryuu could you please let go of my arm?"
-Eleon Aragaki states that Keil (Kazutou) will get what need to be done, done. "Give him time, he may act stupid at first. But when he needs something done right. Even I am afraid of him."

Elthric:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Fantas10_zps0fc145d5
(Image of Elthric being summoned)

Notes:
-Keil's (Kazutou's) pet
-He is a white tiger
-Keil (Kazutou) was lost in a dungeon when he found Elthric (Elthric seemed lost). Keil (Kazutou) presented the Soul Shard to Elthric, after talking him in. Keil (Kazutou) raised him and nursed him back to health, which helped persuade Elthric to do the pact.
-As Elthric moves, he leaves a trail of blue fire behind him
-(Keil/Kazutou Summoning Elthric:) "The humble knight quickly raises his sword and slashed the ground 6 times, the sixth being a circle around him. Blue fire shoots up from under him and when the flash of light parts you see a flaming white tiger standing before you."

Bartender who works at the Tavern in Rakei:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) 1330775365756_zps75c0a3a6
(The Bartender when they players walked in to the Tavern.)

Notes:
-He is very protective of Eiko
-he found and raised Eiko as his daughter
-the bartender in courage Eiko to go after her brother (Orlando)

Eiko:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Tumblr11_zpsd5ba3d36
"why do you suspect me to be any different than you?"

Notes:
-Eiko likes to drink beer-milk at the Tavern
-Eiko is half animal (Neko), having cat ears and a tail to match
-Eiko doesn't speck very well English so she will meow instead
-Eiko is a bit shy
-Eiko is the mascot to the Tavern in Rakei
-Eiko brings people to the Tavern and has a friendly chat with them
-Eiko washed up down river when she was young. The bartender took her in and raised her.
-Eiko's home is the Tavern. "This Tavern is my home, it always has been.
-Sometimes she will go fishing with the guys. "that's fun."
-She dreams of see the world outside of the Tavern. "I want to see the world because I haven't and I don't want to miss out."
-Eiko is very loyal to her father (the bartender).
-Orlando is Eiko's brother
-Eiko is a good cook
-Eiko now has a shop on Terra, called "Perks and Physical Implants"
-Eiko is married to Aragaki
-She can eat what ever a human can eat "Eleon and I have shared many meals, I can eat anything he can."

Orlando:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Guy_wi10_zps32e3ea10
"He has his pride"

Notes:
-is calmed as being a "idiot"
-he always goes off on big hunts without a reason why
-Ericka got involved one time and it resulted in Orlando getting injured badly, because he refused to fight.
-Ericka clams he is "He's smart, really really smart."
-Orlando is Eiko's brother
-If the players ever need help Orlando and Ericka will be in the Tavern, willing to help out. "You two take good care of her. Ericka and I will give you any support you need, just come on back to the tavern and ask us. We would be happy to help out!"

Ericka:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Raven10_zps42c07d52

Notes:
-she went with Orlando on one of his "big hunts"
-Ericka knows that Orlando takes boat to get to his big hunt
-She doesn't want him to get harmed. "just promise me you will not let him get hurt."
-If the players ever need help Ericka and Orlando will be in the Tavern, willing to help out. "You two take good care of her. Ericka and I will give you any support you need, just come on back to the tavern and ask us. We would be happy to help out!"
-Ericka has atonement to the gods

Mysteriouse Hooded Figuer:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Dc2-si10_zpsc9729b6f

Notes:
-He gave McYossie the Mysterious Pendant. "Take this...with you...Please...."
-the first time the players saw him was in the Tavern in Rakei

Eleon Aragaki:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Img_1410_zps6542e558
"Excuse me! You are blocking our view!"

Notes:
-he is married to Eiko
-he owns and runs "Aragaki Clothing and Armor store", but now has a shop up on Terra called: Weapons and Armor
-Aragaki is also know as Mr. Aragaki
-He know Keil as Kazutou
-He created Keil's (Kazutou's) hammer, named Kurakobe (refer to "Kurakobe" for more information)
-Keil (Kazutou) is still mad at Eleon Aragaki from randomly moving away, despite it not being in Eleon Aragaki's control
-Eleon Aragaki is a Demon Hunter, which is the highest order of the Holy Assassin.
-Apparently Keil (Kazutou) promised Eleon Aragaki's a duel "Don't worry if you do go full Demon I'll finally get that Duel we agreed on!"
-Eleon Aragaki is in fact half demon
-Keil (Kazutou) know's Eleon Aragki's demon name
-Eleon Aragaki has tattoo-like markings in demonic runes along his arm (a demon did this to him)
-The only know parts of the runes on Eleon Aragaki's arm is a R, T or U. (read by Ryuu) "all you could see was something that looks like an R, T or U."
-If someone reads the runes on Eleon Aragaki's arm it will result in Eleon Aragaki no longer being part demon, but the person who read it will dye and become a shell used by the dark being inside of Eleon Aragaki, currently
-only demon's can read the runes
-talking to Ryuu, Eleon Aragaki says: "No one had to die, I can fix this..." It is suspected that someone before Ryuu has read, or tried to read the runes on his arm.
-Eleon Aragaki wishes for no one to try to read the runs and sacrifice their life. "I don't want anyone innocent to die."

Pilot:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Pilot10_zps2a7d2f6f

Notes:
-Keil (Kazutou) meet her two years ago
-She is a aviary race. "What am I? I am of an aviary race, ninth generation of pilots."
-Many of her kind have been awarded hundreds of medals and trophies for their flying skills.
-She used to be the pilot of The Idle Burgle.

A.I.N:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Images12_zps65e6cc32

Notes:
-Her name, A.I.N, stands for: Artificial Nano Intelligence.
-Her official nickname is "Annie"
-She is a robot that "lives" in Arch-1
-She is capable of scanning anyone's DNA, able to detect if someone is a demon
-Currently she helps out the police in Arch-1 to help detect demons
-It is unknown if A.I.N can do anything else other then detect if someone is a demon
-Its unknown if she can detect weather someone has a one of The Seven Shards of Erebus
-Ryuu's amazing looks even work on A.I.N
-The first thing A.I.N said to Keil (Kazutou): "(A.I.N:)Hey mister why do you have an eye-patch? (Keil/Kazutou:)No reason... I just like it, that's all. (A.I.N:)You have a shard...Give it to me..."

Lance:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) 32967310_zps99028b60
"I am Lance! You will listen to me when I speak, GET BACK HERE!!! oh alright! You're scared, I get it...HA! I always win!..."
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) 37520610_zps8237abde
"He wants to take Nekos' right? Well...."

Notes:
-He knows his way around Arch-1
-Lance is named after his weapon of choice, which is like a lance with a flag on it, or flag pole. "The name's Lance, I am named after my weapon of choice, I mainly use this flag though. When I can't hit something up close..."
-He is 19 years old.
-He is firends with Keil (Kazutou)
-Marta and Emil are a couple of his other firends.
-Lance also has a gun on his hip. "He pulls a gun from his hip"

Marta:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Marta_10_zpsb6419ffb
"Nice to meet you, the names Marta! How'd you do?"

Notes:
-She is 16 years old
-She perfures he elf side of Emil. "I personally find his elf side a bit cuter."
-she blievs she can do anything. "I don't need you Emil I can handle myself ya know."
-Marta is extreamly skilled at using her weapon, which is called Spinners.

Emil: (Deceased)
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Tumblr_m4v3ov2AzK1qh1ibco1_r2_500_zps4f7b3f5f
(Emil in his human form)
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Tumblr_mc8aboSSnP1qa5fuko5_r1_500_zpsef0a1636
(Emil in his elf form)

Notes:
-Emil's death. "Before he could finish talking the vampire slams Emil into the wall knocking him out. The vampire laughs and stabs Emil. five times through the chest."
-Emil's human side is 16 years old, while his elf side is over 10,000 years old.
-Because Emilo is half Elf, he can shift and become another being (basictly his elf form). "but when I fight my body shifts into another being, and I become an elf. I am not only a half breed, but I possess the ability to become my other self."
-However, he can't not control it, and it only happends because of his emostinal blaence. "You see whenever Emil here gets angry, or defensive he becomes an elf. This is a basic defense mechanism his body has up its sleeve because elves can move quicker, and are much stronger than most other races giving them a high advantage in a 1 on 1 fight."
-Because Emil was poor, and Marta's fmaily was rich, he was forced to surive as Marta's butler. "in the beginning it wasn't much of a choice, her family is wealthy and being poor I was forced to be her butler."
-Once Marta stared to see him as a person, he was respected by her. "That changed when she started to see me as a person, she start to respect me and treat me properly"
-despeit being relived of his duties, Emil still chocices to protect Marta "even though I have been relieved of my duty I still to this day devote my life to protecting her."
-Emil's elf side looks excatly the same as him normal, yet not. "Emil's Elf side begins to come through as he transforms grabbing his sword from his side once more, however this time he looks completely different in fact the two people are completely different in every way, but both are Emil:"

Item Information:

Mysterious Horn:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Welsh-10_zpsa81e3b61

Notes:
-Keil (Kazutou) is the owner of it
-It has summon a small Tyun, and is presumed to always summon a small Tyun
-After you blow into it a "horrible roar resonates into the forest." Within moments a Tyun will appear

Soul Shard:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Fantas11_zps03b03746

Notes:
-Very plentiful
-(Currently) Keil (Kazutou) and all players have one
-Allows you to capture an animal's soul in it, if the animal has accepted the pact
-After the animal's soul is captured you can share that animal's body, or summon the animal to your side. However you are drained of your energy afterwards.
-You use a summoning circle and soul shard to summon your pet
-When you make a pact with a animal, using a soul shard, your souls become one; allowing you to summon them any time.
-A pact can be done with any animal
-Keil (Kazutou) sharing Elthric's body: "Keil (Kazutou) looks down at his tiger, and holds out the soul shard as if giving it as a gift. A stray beam of light from the sun peering through the rain hits the shard and piercing through it you can see as Keil (Kazutou) and the tiger become one."
-Keil (Kazutou) summoning Elthric: "The humble knight (Keil/Kazutou) quickly raises his sword and slashed the ground 6 times, the sixth being a circle around him. Blue fire shoots up from under him and when the flash of light parts you see a flaming white tiger standing before you."

Mysterious Rain Water:
(No image)

Notes:
-The water will heal any wounds (Its unknown whether temperature effects its healing powers)
-The water will also compress any cloths you have, by running the cloths under it
-The water is rain water
-(suspected) There may be a correlation between the goddess Aira and he water's healing powers

Amulet of Mara:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Amulet10_zpsf3cedbf0

Notes:
-A mysterious hooded figure gave this to McYossie before he left to help Ryuu save Orlando
-The amulet can deflect the beam shot by the Queen Uezlos, and (presumed) the Uezlos.

The Seven Shards of Erebus:
(No Image)

Notes:
-Keil (Kazutou) clams there is a total of seven shards
-The shards will (apparently) return the stone (no known name for the stone) to its formal self
-The players know that Keil (Kazutou) has one shard already, in his hammer (refer to "Kurakobe")
-Matu has never said that he is directly looking for them , but is is presumed that, that is true
-All Keil knows about them is they are stored within Demons possessed by the curse. "Well I don't know much about them. All I really know is that they are currently stored within Demons possessed by the curse."
-Keil (Kazutou) has however had trouble figuring out where the Seven Cursed demons are
-Keil (Kazutou) knows there is a shard in the city "Arch-1" (refer to "Arch-1" for more information)

Known Weapons:

Night's Wish:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Wd3_zps26600315
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Weapon10-NightsWish_zpsbce8000d

Notes:
-Keil (Kazutou) has offer McYossie Night's Wish, how ever McYossie turned the weapon down.
-Keil (Kazutou) now is the keeper of this weapon.

Flame Bard:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) 287_ma10_zps6f4ba8ba
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Weapon10-FlameBard_zpsa7906a84

Notes:
-Ryuu is the proud owner of this weapon
-it is nicknamed "Flame"
-despite it not having a gender, Ryuu refers to it as a "he"
-Flame Bard's blade is on fire, which means he can set thing on fire.

(Eleon Aragaki's Sword) The Divine Whisper:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Images11_zpsee740137

Description:
While it may not look like much this sword has been imbued holy water, it's blade can change size, and shape depending on the opponents weak-points. Furthermore the blade carries Holy power, any light attribute attack does 250% more damage. The sword also has the ability to summon a beam of holy light from the sky, which will stun a target and cause damage over time in holy damage. This attacks damage scales off the amount of Dark/Evil attribute points the opponent currently has equip.

Notes:
-the blade begins to glow and will point at someone who has any bit of demon in them. "Aragaki's blade begins to glow, the tip of the blade faces Ryuu."
-This blade was blessed by a Demon Hunter
-The blade in action: "He swings his sword in a circle in front of him, the sword grows to a good 20 feet in length.He brings down the huge sword onto the dragon, which crumbles under his blade, he holds his sword to the sky and it shrinks down to its normal size."

The Holy Lance Executioner:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Treaty10_zps6afbba47

Notes:
-The Divine Whisper (Eleon Aragaki's Sword) changed shape to become the The Holy Lance Excutioner. "Eleon draws his blade, it changes shape to become "The Holy Lance Executioner"
-The Holy Lance Excutioner is commonly called Holy Lance
-Holy Lance can change shape. (Eleon Aragaki)he swings his blade at the vampire and in mid swing shouts "Excalibur!" the blade changes in mid swing, and swings upward cutting the Vampires arm.

(Keil's/Kazutou's Hammer) Kurakobe:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) __Lavi_Hammer___by_kenbattou_zps0acc5aa7

Notes:
-Eleon Aragaki named and created it
-The hammer is demon hunting weapon. "It's a demon hunting weapon, few can forge these. My hammer has special attributes to it that others similar to it don't."
-Aparently Keil (Kazutou) didn't quite pay all the money he owed Eleon Aragaki for making it. "Keil reaches in his pockets frantically and throws a pouch of gold to Aragaki. Aragaki laughs and throws his arm around Keils neck resting on his shoulders; Alright, consider your debt paid. How's Kurakobe been treating you?"
-The hammer contains one of the seven shards Keil (Kazutou), Matu, and the partly are after.
-Because of the shard inside it, that makes it more powerful then a normal weapon
-The hammer is made of (condensed) holy power, and Half made of the shard.

(Marta's) Spinners:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Tumblr10_zpsf8be4446
"Marta unlocking her spinner"

Notes:

Eye of Talaz:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Fantas13_zps9a2e1145

Notes:
-McYossie is the prode owner of this new shelid that Eleon gave to him
-(stats)+2 STR, +5 STA, +50 HP

Grim Fate:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Weapon10_zpsc626defa

Notes:
-Ryuu is the prode owner of these new daggers that Eleon gave to him
-(stats)+5 STR, +2 DEX, +50 HP

Enemy Information:

Matu, Leader of the Blood Rebellion:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Great_10_zps64c77e9b
"Not all demons are evil...You should know that first hand, Kazutou..."

Notes:
-Keil (Kazutou) knows him
-Matu calls Keill (Kazutou) his brother. "Matu slaps Keil across the face, Do not speak of our family as if we are evil brother!"
-Matu has referred to Keil as Kazutou, which is perceived as Keil's real name. "Not all demons are evil...You should know that first hand, Kazutou..."
-Matu is a person who is put under a curse that turns him into a demon. Which is the same thing that happened to Keil (Kazutou).
-Matu is looking for "something" that will get rid of the family curse. "You know I only want it so I can cleanse the family of this curse!"
-Matu has not said directly what he is looking for, but it is presumed ether the The Seven Shards of Erebus, or the stone that the shards will turn into (Presumed to be true).
-He has searched all the villages and can't find it. "I have searched every town and village and by the will of Aira haven't found a single hint to where it might be!"
-Matu and his people dress in all back. Which is extremely odd because both player, Ryuu and McYossie, were chasing after people in black. (This is just a note on similarities. There is no real proof.)
-If you have keen eyes then you will notice Matu has no armor on his right leg. (no reason why has been said)

Goblin: (Level 1)
(No image)

Stats:
(STR)Strength: 1
(STA)Stamina: 2
(DEX)Dexterity: 1
(INT)Intelligence: 1
(CHA)Charisma: 1
(WIS)Wisdom: 1
(WIL)Willpower: 1
(PER)Perception: 6
(LUCK)Luck: 3

Small Tyun (Y-un):
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) 17003_10_zpsaa9630bd
(The Tyun is on the left side of the image. The shadowy creature.)

Notes:
-Their moan will send shivers down your spine
-A small one is taller then a tree twice your size
-A horn Keil (Kazutou) has can summon them
-Elthric can kill one by jumping onto it and biting once at it's neck

Northern Drake:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Concep10_zps8353dc09
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Nd10_zpsa0293ddb
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Nd_not10_zps5fbd0a9e
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Nd_com10_zpsda17eba6
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Nd_abi10_zpsc816588b

Notes:
-Keil (Kazutou) clams there easy to tame

Uezlos (ez-los):
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Fantas12_zpsce09384a
(A picture of a Queen Uezlos attacking the parties boat)

Notes:
-there official nickname is "Fat Mantaray"
-they are found in the part of the ocean that is dark with the sky packed with clouds as it rains. "after sailing for a while you see the waters begin to get darker...The sky is grey and rain starts to fall."
-it can swim in the water "loud growl from below the water."
-they can fly. "the large beast flys over-head"
-they tend to be in groups of hundreds. "It seems like there are hundreds all around you."
-When the creates attacks, it exposes its soft insides which is a small glowing orb insides its mouth. "It begins glowing again, right above the mouth a puff of smoke flows from its fleshy tissue, and you can see a small glowing orb."
-The partly has only defeated a Oueen Uezlos
-When a Queen Uezlos is killed, it leaves the other Uezlos with out a leader and the will fly away and leave people alone.

Nyt:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Monste11_zpsbe6c114f

Notes:
-Eleon Aragkai has heard rumors about a group of Sub-Human guards that go by the species name of "Nyt"
-you cane find these creatures at the Altar of Dotuth (refer to the "Altar of Dotuth" for more information)
-Eleon Aragkai suspects the work of demons which helped the Nyt come to existence

Demons (In General):
(No Image)
"if they're nice, they're not demons..."

Notes:
-True demons seeks nothing but pain and suffering in others. They also wish for evil to fall apon the planet
-now days people think demons "cool"
-Demon are in fact evil. "Demons ARE kinda evil and all."

Assasin Vampire:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Demonboy_zpsad73214a

Notes:
-Vampires are inferior to demons. "I'm a demon....You are inferior to me"
-No one knows he real name, however you can just refure to him as Mr. Mysterious
-No one knows why Mr. Mysterious looked "oddly familiar figure" to the players.
-He is precived to be a demon, however no one has comfuremed that fact.
-The first sighting of him was when the played head out on the Grandfisher to go help Orlando with his big hunt "You see yet another boat out in the water, a small raft near Orlando. The two men are talking, but you cant hear them. One of the two figures looks oddly familiar to you. Upon shooting the harpoons a loud explosion can be heard echoing throughout the battlefield, as Orlando and the odd man turn to look in your direction you catch the glimpse of an eye patch. At which point the odd man leaps into the water. "
-The second sighting was when the players returned from that fight. They were enjoying a dinner picnic up on Terra as the sun was setting. "Everyone is enjoying their evening. You look out to the rolling mountainside to see an oddly familiar figure, the light of the sun reflects off his eye patch and in the moment it takes you to look away and rub your eyes he has vanished."
-He has a taste for Neko. "I hear Neko is in season..."
-He amites to fallowing the players, from the very start. "move aside, stop bothering me...Are you friends with that Neko?...of course you are I have been following you now for as long as I can remember I watched as you lost your memories...as you fought off goblins...as you fled from danger like infants following the will of your leader...I saw you battle on the open ocean...and ride Terra across the land...I watched as you jumped from your ship and landed here...and I chose now to do this...."
-He ont only proved that he can in fact fly with his (awsome flap flopy) wings, but he also adupted Eiko, clearly thinking of her as food. "he leaps into the air spreads his wings and flies off; Thanks for the snack, farewell, Kazutou."
-He also know Keil (Kazuotu). "farewell, Kazutou."
-The Vampire (aparently) can be reborn using someone else's body. "killing me is useless for I shall be reborn..." The Vampire points at Emil; "Using his body!"
-The Vampire reviling his weapon. "He extends his hand as blades shoot out from his arms."
-He also has inpecable speed, which only Keil (Kazutou), Eleon, and Emil have been able to match. "(The Vampire atacking Ryuu:)The Vampire dashes forward to attack. He moves far too quick for you (Ryuu) to see, you here a loud clang and looking up you see a sword and hammer crossed holding back a large black blade. Eleon and Keil have blocked the enemy's attack." "you both (Ryuu and Emil) run forward to attack. The vampire jumps at Emil, he quickly brings up his sword to block the blow."

Gods and Goddess:

Aira The Forest Goddess:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Il_57010_zpsf6f09dd2
(The picture is a portrait Keil/Kazutou has.)

Notes:
-Keil (Kazutou) has a portrait of her.
-Keil (Kazutou) is a worshiper of her.
-She is real and Keil has met her. "It turns out Aira is real. I know this simply because, well I've met her."

Mara
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Mara10_zpsf8a0ea67
( A direct quote from the "Shin Megami Tensei" series.)

Notes:
-to properly use the amulet you need to hold it out in front of you. "hold it out to the beam and be ready."

Daiske (die-a-sk-eh) Goddess of Water:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Water_10_zps0108fe6c

Notes:
-She helped the partly get back to Rakei. "You see a large wave forming off in the distance, it gets nearer and Orlando shouts for everyone to get below deck. You hear a loud crash and everything goes black. When you wake up you're resting on the soft
sand on the shore of the town."

Ways of Transportation:

The Grandfisher:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Boat_f10_zpsf67cf186
(The Grandfisher)

Notes:
-Ekio own's the Grandfisher. "We'll take the Grandfisher! It's my boat."
-the Grandfisher has cannons on it have contain harpoons and can be reloaded
-the Grandfisher is no long around after it got destroyed when the partly was returned to Rakei by the goddess Daiske

The Idle Burgle:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Gs-04_11_zps2e06096a
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Gs-04_12_zpse255067c
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Gs-04_13_zps5b9c2dea
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Gs-04_14_zps15f09c90
(It's about twice the size of the Cabin, the cabin in a 4 room house. Roughly the size of Sky's actual house)

Notes:
-Officially nicknamed "IB"
-The now destroyed ship flue the partly to Arch-1 (refer to "Arch-1" for more information) with the brave Pilot
-Its said that the what ever the pilots flies and gets destroyed. Later only finding the ship in tiny pieces. "No one knows how but the ships are always found in tiny pieces and yet the pilot doesn't have a scratch on her."
-The players witnessing the ship getting destroyed: "Moments later you see the ship you were just in crash into a mountain nearby...It's no longer a mystery as to why every ship they pilot gets destroyed..."
-How fast the ships/ship can travel is unknown. "The IB revs up its engines and in a matter of seconds everything becomes a blur."
-Parachutes were stored on Idle Burgle, allowing players to jump out of the ship and servile landing from high up "Grab a parachute to your right, and open the door in front of you. We're going to have a window of 5 seconds to pull this off so I hope you enjoy the ride." and "Everyone proceeds to jump out of the speeding ship thousands of feet above the ground."

Ridebacks:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Rideba10_zps3c2064b1
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) C2008111_zpse968be23
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Watch11_zps21033b3a
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Rideback005_zpsbd83a76f
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) 062_zps82105154

Notes:
-They can fallow simple comands.
-The players "meeting" the Ridebacks. "You (Ryuu and McYossie) hear a beeping noise, looking down at your watch you see a solid bar, only a moment later Marta drives up on what appears to be a motorcycle (RideBack)."
-Marta Explaing how to stear the Ridebacks. "but try to take control of the mount just yet and you may find that the auto balance system causes for some hard steering, stay calm this is a safety measure so that you don't fall off and die. If truly needed you can disable it by pulling the plug in the back, its the red wire with three prongs. Note that doing so will also cause you to have to manually rely on reflexes to save your life if you slip up, and not even knowing what we'll be riding off on, I doubt you could pull that off easily."
-Marta expaining more to the players about the Ridebacks. "They should auto-link when you get on board"
-Marta explaing what the line on the watch means. "I advice you keep it on at all times, if you see the time flicker off, and lines come up, pay attention, when a solid line is streaming across the watch display it means I, and our rides out of here, are but a moment away."
-The Ridebacks have two forms: "Spread Leg Form" looks more like a motorcycle. "Standing Form" is when the Rideback stand in a humnod form with the whels acting as its feet.
-Ryuu trying to start up a Rideback Ryuu's watch beeps, the word "Linked" appears and then flickers away. The engine starts and the motorcycle begins to stand up, on the engine module you see a picture change to a standing machine and the words "Spread Leg Form" flicker into "Standing Form"

Places:

Town near the tent:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) 40042312_zpsbedc255e
(The view of it you see when you walk out of the tent)

Notes:
-The location of this "town" is near were the tent Keil (Kazutou) made for the adventurers.

Keil's (Kazutou's) cabin:

Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Sofire10_zpsa058f9d8
(Keil/Kazutou's cabin's fire place.)

Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Number10_zps09eb37eb
(A picture Keil/Kazutou sketched from on of his adventure. It is some how important because you somehow only look at this one up close.)

Notes:
-it is located to the east of the tent Keil (Kazutou) set up.
-there is basic cooking ingredients and tools in the cabin.
-Keil (Kazutou) has a butch of sketches he drew him self from his adventurer.
-One of them bring attention to you (If you wish to see the drawing, it is under the cabin's fire place picture).

Terra:

Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) Monste10_zps6bac2dc8

Notes:
-Terra is a giant moving living landmass
-The player are currently living on Terra, which helps them get around.
-Keil (Kazutou) taps his chair a few times to signal Terra to move
-When Terra "sits down" for the players to get off of him he becomes a mountain with a cabin on it.
-Terra will get lonely of Keil (Kazutou) is not around.
-Terra is constantly moving, however you can sear it in a direction you wish to go
-Now on Terra, players can: "Sleep (Recover HP, STA, MP); Check Map; Store or Retrieve Items; Access Shops (Eiko - Perks and Physical Implants/Eleon - Weapons and Armor); Cook/Eat (Buffs, Cleansing); Travel; Talk (Raises CHA rating among people you speak with)"
-If you wish to know the story behind Keil (Kazutou) meeting Terra, please check out "-Game Lore-" topic.

Rakei (Ray-k-y-eye):
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) 13348810_zps0e406cd5

Notes:
-The town is located near the ocean.
-it relies on exports, fish, and other sea related materials

Tavern in Rakei:
(No image)

Notes:
-Bathrooms are located down the hallway to the left

Aragaki Clothing and Armor store:
(No image)

Notes:
-Aragaki is the owner of the store.
-the stores items change as imports come into town
-the tore is located in the town of Rakei

Arch-1:
Player Knowledge (Now with gifs!) 162910_zps5c05af77

Notes:
-Arch-1 is a huge flying ship which is a city at the same time
-The players seeing Arch-1 for the first time. "You shortly after land on a huge flying ship the Arch-1, you can see an entire city below you, unlike anything you have seen before this city has lights and energy tools."
-The players walking into the plaza (for the first time). "you arrive in a plaza, there are shops all around with people running all about, you notice some people starring it at you. "
-Many of the people there have robotic implants
-After Ryuu diced to pull at joke on the police, he found out the place is fire prof. "this whole city could be de-oxygenated in a matter of seconds, and everyone here has robotic implants in their lungs so we would all be fine. Your little fire on the other hand wouldn't last long."
-Pulling a weapon out within city limits violates our government laws
-The city has robot's like A.I.N/Annie (Refer to "A.I.N" for more information) who can detect demons. There is no clue to weather A.I.N is the only one or not.

(This post is constantly updating as the players continue thought out the story.)
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum