Role Playing Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheets

3 posters

Go down

Character Sheets Empty Character Sheets

Post  Snicker Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:29 am

I am kicking off a new game, I will be GMing so I wont be playing along. There are basic requirements:

- You must have dice, or a dice simulator of some sort.

- You must provide a character sheet or description containing all stats, (optional) pics, and basic knowledge for your character.

- considering it is a fantasy RPG, you have 500 gold to start. No buying crazy energy weapons. But I will let you create your own gear as the game progresses.

- Any trying to cheat the GM will result in death, horrible un-nerving death. However simply tricking me is fine, if you get away with it, jokes on me.

Here is a basic example of a character sheet I am looking for:

Name: Snicker Race: Human Class: Elementalist

-Skill list:

Fireball Rank 1: Roll for initial damage roll again for mana used.

Healing wave Rank 2: Roll for hp recovered, uses 5 mana

Mana Regen Rank 1: Roll to see how much mana is recovered, must stay still till done channeling.

-Weapons:

Staff

Dagger

Shield

-Languages:

English

Dwarfish

Elvish

-Base Stats:

STR 10 (effects physics strength)

AGI 4 (Effects speed)

INT 5 (Effects magic ability)

VIT 6 (Effects health and mana/stamina regen)

-Traits

Beard: You are manly, +1 Str -1 Charisma (unless subject has a love of beard trait)

Small Framed: You are quick, but weak, +2 AGI -2 STR

self conscious: You fear judgment constantly and thus will comply with people over simple issues.

Last edited by Snicker on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Snicker
Snicker
Admin

https://rpgforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets Empty mcyoooooooooosie

Post  McYossie Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:31 am

McYossie

Stength 5
Stamina 5
Dexterity 3
Intelligence 2
Charisma 1
Wisdom 1
Willpower 1
Perception 1
Luck 2

metal sheild
heavy armor
EPIC PIPE

dwarven
tank

Skills:
-Sheild solost: only uses sheilds with no weapon; +2 to block
-battle hardend: has handled messed up situations: +2 to guts roll
-awkward: makes bad decisions when speaking

Joined his town's local militia at a young age of 14. 2 years later, still in the militia, his town was attacked by a group of 4 men dressed in complete black that destoryed everything in the town, of course except him. After gathering much heavy armour and taking one of his comrades large metal sheild, he set off to hunt down these 4 men.

Last edited by McYossie on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : char change)
McYossie
McYossie

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets Empty Mr. Awesome:

Post  Ryuu Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:03 am

Name: Ryuu

Race: Human + (part) Demon

Class: Rogue + Assassin

Skills:
-Double Dagger Stab!: x2 to damage (role twice)
-Head Shot!: 15% shot with your bow to instantly kill the enemy
-Dagger Arrow!: 10% damaged to target

Weapons:
-Blow (and arrows in quiver)
-Short Sword
-Flam Bard (short sword): (lvl 1), +3 Damage
Critical: Roll D10, if 8 or higher add respective number
Properties: +2 Fire affinity, +2 STA (when equipped)

Languages:
-English
-Demon Langue
-The Langue of the Insane

Base Stats:
(HP) Health: 75
(STR) Strength: 2
(STA) Stamina: 4
(DEX) Dexterity: 4
(INT) Intelligence: 1
(CHA) Charisma: 4
(WIS) Wisdom: 1
(WIL) Willpower: 1
(PER) Perception: 3
(LUCK) Luck: 3

Total Experience: 100

Traits:
-Poor memory: “Why am I here?” (-1 INT, -1 WIS; You will forget the last 5 seconds to a week, at random times.)
-Scared of spiders: “SPIDER!” (-2 to all stats; plus you climb up to a high place and can’t move until its dead)
-Being attractive: “He’s so hot!” (+2 CH, -1 INT; Your attractive to anyone, or thing.)
-Small Framed: “Its not to small for me!” (-2 STR, +2 DEX; You can fit in small areas that others can’t.)

Inventory (not weapons):
-A key with the word “Memory” [A.K.A. the memory key I have in real life] (In has immense importance) It is kept on a string around my neck.
-Soul Shard (1)
-700 gold (my gold), + 700 gold (McYossie’s gold)

Charter Description:
-Right eye is blue (human eye), Left eye is brown (demon eye)
-Red hair (has hints of Yellow and orange in the sun)
-Male
-16 years old
-Seems insane or not in tune with soundings
-Wears: black leather armor mixed with Lunar Edge Suit (+25 HP, +3 STR, +2 DEX)

Charter Background (first person view):
I lost my memory of my life before I started my new life. I woke up on a beach, only remembering my name, Ryuu. I had a key with the word “Memory” on it in my right hand. I hate sleeping because often time I dream of vague images with a ship (grand passenger one), a person with brown hair (like mine) my age holding the key. The dream also contains a grand castle with the same person chatting with me. Lastly, the dream continues with me sitting up in a tree, watching the same person run towards me yelling my first name. Whoever this person is, I have a very strong feeling that I will meet him soon; and that they are important to me.

Despite waking up and not remembering my past life, I started a new life as a Assassin, having to train as a rouge first, for a year. I quickly ran off to a random town. Spotting a person, similar age to me running after four men. I fallowed the boy, helping him in his chase only to be knocked out and vaguely remembering the battle.

Ryuu's Background Story:

Prologue:

Sweet dreams my dear Ryuu.
Dream of slaying monsters. Strike them down with your power.

Dear little Ryuu,
I will be waiting for you. Open your eyes,
Let the blood stain the ocean.

Your covered in the black of your heart.
Seal away the real you with a key.

Take my hand, I will show you were to stab.

Forever sealed away by a key of memory. Just waiting for me.

Sweet Ryuu; kill them all.
Dear little Ryuu; drink their blood.
Kind Ryuu; make them scream.

Demon Ryuu, my one and only Ryuu. Sing my lullaby when you feel lost.
Kill them, kill, kill, kill them all.
Now sleep my lovely Ryuu.
I will wake you from this nightmare in the morning; demon Ryuu.

======

Chapter 1

“Morning Ryuu, Did you sleep well?” Naterigh sat on the edge of the king size bed, watching as his “friend” woke up. Ryuu sat up, his red hair highlighted with orange-yellow highlights from the golden sun light shining on him and his bed. He rubbed his right eye, avoiding his left eye that was bandaged up.

“Do I have to get up? I never have to do any choices, and I do not have to go to school, so why do you force me to wake up so early?” Ryuu complained as he sat up in bed. Naterigh just smiled and ruffled up Ryuu’s hair.

“Silly Ryuu, I wake you up so by the time I finish will school, you will already be up and waiting for me.” Ryuu shrugged at Natrigh’s answer. Not surprised, and not caring about it.

“Whatever, just go to school already!” Naterigh smiled at Ryuu. He enjoyed the boy’s attitude about everything. Naterigh stood up, waving good-bye to Ryuu as he left the bedroom; running to the classroom him, Alice, and Rowan took school in.

======

Ryuu leaned up against the wall, trying to resist the urge to leave.

Ryuu was an orphan, being abandon by his parents almost immediately after he was born. However, some how he was discovered by The Order of the Dragon, soon being recognized with a high nobility rating. However, The Order of the Dragon forced Ryuu to become Naterigh’s slave, or as the king and queen like to put it ‘play mate.’

Because the prince out ranked him, and he was just a slave, Ryuu still had to do everything the prince asked. This included waiting for the prince outside of his classroom door; which also happened to be one thing he hated the most.

The wooden door to the classroom pushed open, Alice walking out, followed by Naterigh and Rowan.

“You’re so faithful to Nate, Ryuu. I wish my play mate was like you.” Ryuu cringed as Alice shared her opinion.

“No one wants to hear you voice Alice! In addition, I am not faithful to Nate at all! I would high tail it out of here as soon as I can.” Ryuu glared at Alice as Nate took a schoolbook, gently hitting Ryuu on the head with it.

“You know I don’t allow you to talk like that Ryuu.” Nate had a hint of bitterness in his usually sweet voice. “Plus I get all sad when you talk about leaving me Ryuu.” Nate continued, acting as if he was truly sad from what Ryuu said.

“Shut up Nate! You know I hate fallowing your rules!” Nate grabbed Ryuu’s arm, knowing perfectly well Ryuu would not fight him. Nate dragged Ryuu away from the others, headed to his room.

“See you two for study at lunch!” Nate shouted as his friends before he disapred down the hallway with Ryuu. Ryuu just fallowed Nate, despite being dragged around. After a couple of minutes walking the hallways of the castle, Nate arrived at his room. He opened the decorated wooden doors, letting go of Ryuu as he walked in. Nate headed to the bathroom, attached to his room.

Ryuu sat down on the bed, waiting for Nate. Nate walked out heading towards Ryuu with bandages and a washcloth in his hand. He sat the stuff down on the bed next to Ryuu. A sweet smile on his face as he looked at Ryuu.

“Sorry to drag you away from the others, but I figure I should do this before you runaway.” Ryuu just rolled his one visible eye as Nate pulled the bandages off the other. Nate finished un-rapping Ryuu’s left eye, pulling away them; reviling a crimson colored eye. “Hmmm…I can’t tell if it looks any different?” Ryuu sat there as Nate, examined his eye. Nate’s eyes scanned every part of Ryuu’s left eye, finding that the edges were tinged brown. “Ah! You eye slowly turning brown. The edges are brown right now.” Nate smiled at Ryuu, trying to bring an expression to the other , other than hatred. “I’m sure in just a year or so, your red eye will be brown and you won’t have to cover it up anymore.” A sweet little cheer in Nate’s voice as he grabbed a fresh bandage. “At least it’s not bleeding like last night,” Nate mutter to himself and Ryuu.

“It was bleed because I accidentally stab it. Anyone’s eyes will bleed if you stab them.” Frustration echoed in Ryuu voice as Nate finished bandaging his eye up.

“Don’t give me that tone. I would prefer not to punish you for it. Consider you have been so good this week.” Ryuu pushed Nate back as he stood up.

“I’m leaving.” Ryuu walked to the door glancing back at Nate before he pushed the door open. “I’ve had enough of you satanic teddies! One day I will escape the cage you keep me locked in!” With Ryuu’s final words, he pushed the doors open and rushed out; tired from putting up with Nate.

Nate looked down at the bed were Ryuu was sitting. He sighed, no pleased with Ryuu’s actions.

“Just hold on a little longer Ryuu. You will soon understand why I lock you away from the world.” Nate smiled as he picked up the used bandages and the left over bandages. His smile was a sweet as a sugar, with a hint of evil in his eyes. “My sweet little demon Ryuu…”

======

Chapter 2

“Come on Alice. I know you love it when I flirt with you!” Ryuu poked Alice in the side, causing her to turn around a glare him down. Ryuu just smiled at her, inching closer. “Come on Alice!” He pleaded, blushing a little as he sold himself to her. Alice just turned away, crossing her arms as she hid the fact that she was blushing from Ryuu’s actions.

“Stop it Ryuu! I told you me and Nate are already engaged for marriage.” Ryuu smirked, please with what she said.

“Oh, so you do want me?” He teased her as she frowned even more. Rowan laughed as Ryuu pushed Alice’s buttons. He was always the best when I came to flirting with girls.

“Shut up Ryuu!” Alice yelled at him, about to use her nobility on him to make him stop. Ryuu cracked up laughing, pleased with Alice’s reaction. Rowan cracked up too, joining the laughter fest. “Why are you laughing at me too?!” Alice turned around, frustrated why Rowan had joined Ryuu.

“I see you three are having fun, but have two of you even studied?” Ryuu tensed as he heard the voice he hated the most. Nate walked over to the group of friends, instantly killing the fun. Ryuu glared at the ground, while Alice whacked Rowan on the head to stop him from laughing.

“Ryuu is just being his normal self. Changing my words around so it sounds like I like him; and Rowan is being a slackly and agreeing with him.” Alice started to Nate, her fiancé, with anger in her voice. Rowan immediately objected to Alice, saying,

“I’m no slackly, spoiled princesses!” Alice flinched at Rowan’s words as if he physical stable her. Nate just laughed as Alice and Rowan teased each other.

“None of you answered my question.” Nate glanced around at the three, figuring he was the only one who did study. Rowan punched Ryuu on the shoulder, causing Ryuu to look at him.

“Me and Ryuu don’t have to go to school. I just choice to do it so I can see Alice fail. But don’t worry; Alice actually did study before Ryuu started to distract her.” Nate smiled, remembering all the times he caught Ryuu flirting with Alice. Ryuu was not interested in anyone, but if you gave him the chance, he would flirt with you non-stop.

“That is my Ryuu,” Nate sung happy as he rubbed Ryuu’s head. Ryuu immediately grabbed Nate’s arm, pulling his hand away from his head.

“Don’t touch me!” Ryuu blurted out, still not wanting to look at Nate. Nate sighed, sitting down, next to Ryuu. He looked at Ryuu, a stern expression on his face as Ryuu continued to grasp his arm.

“Ryuu,” Nate spoke aloud. Ryuu closed his eyes. Whenever Nate would say his name, something deep inside him twisted and turned in its grave. The feeling was not hatred; it was something that forced Ryuu to obey Nate.

Ryuu turned around facing Nate, a pitiful look mixed with a glare, on his face, as he looked Nate in the eyes. Pure white eyes with pure white hair to match, stared back at Ryuu. Ryuu let go of Nate’s hand, looking down at the ground, as if he was a puppy that knew he did something bad.

“I’m sorry Nate.” Nate smiled at Ryuu with that sweet smile he always gave him. Nate hugged Ryuu, glad Ryuu apologize to him.

“It’s ok Ryuu!” Nate looked so happy hugging Ryuu. “You’re so cute too!” Ryuu immediate froze, including Rowan and Alice.

“Nate, you sure you don’t…” Alice glanced around, checking to see if any adult was in earshot. “…like Ryuu?” She asked in a hushed voice. If any adult herd even Alice say that they would punish the four of them. Liking someone of the same sex was forbidden with extreme punishment. Nate laughed as he squeezed Ryuu, making it hard for Ryuu to breathe.

“It doesn't matter. I am forced to marry you, Alice. No matter what I say will change that.” Ryuu looked away blushing as Alice and Rowan started at Nate, stunned he omitted his feelings. Rowan glanced around, leaning in towards his friends.

“Well if Nate is going confess who he loves. Then I will to. I like your play mate Alice.” Alice Looked at Rowan, pondering over which one he meant, considering she had three so far, and was getting a fourth next week. Suddenly she remembers seeing Rowan flirt with Katrina.

“Katrina. She is really nice and sweet. She also is high up in nobility.” Alice glanced at Ryuu, who was still being hugged by Nate. “However somehow Ryuu is still higher up then her.” Somehow Ryuu kept out doing people with his nobility. He was right behind Nate, who was the first on the list. If it was not for Alice’s title as princesses, Ryuu would be able to order her around.

Still being squished by Nate, Ryuu managed to asked Alice, “So who do you have a crush on?” Alice blushed and crossed her arms.

“I’m not telling you. You will just use it against me if I say anything.” A strict tone of anger resonated when Alice spoke to Ryuu. Nate finally let go of Ryuu, glancing at him and Rowan.

“She like Ryuu. She told me the first time you flirted with her Ryuu.” Ryuu and rowan crack up with laughter, unable to image Alice actually liking Ryuu.

“You boys are horrible! I don’t even know why I hang out with you too.” Alice stood up, gathering her schoolbooks and stopping off in her deep purple dress.

======

Chapter 3

Ryuu sat on the prince’s bed, just getting out of a bath. He was drying off his flam colored hair as he sat in his pajamas.

“I had to explain to another maid why you have one red eye.” Nate walked out of the bathroom, wearing his formal uniform for dinner. He walked up in front of Ryuu, placing a hand on his shoulder while he tilted Ryuu’s head up with his other hand. Ryuu glared at Nate, as Nate looked into his eyes. The full moon made Ryuu’s red eye look as if it was glowing in the moonlight.

“Let go of me!” Ryuu lashed out at Nate, pushing him away. “I don’t care how you feel, or even if you’re the prince, I won’t be your little toy; or your servant!” Ryuu glared at Nate as he stood up, walking over to his bed. Nate just stood silently watching Ryuu. Just as Ryuu climbed into bed, Nate spoke up.

“I’m surprised you haven’t asked me why you have two different color eyes. Or why you enjoy taking the life from creatures?” Ryuu cringed as Nate’s voice entered his ears. Everything about Nate made him hate him even more. Ryuu laded down in bed, looking up at the ceiling.

“So why don’t you tell me the answer to thoughts two questions, Nate!” Ryuu glared at Nate from the corner of his eyes.

“We live in a world were dragons, wizards, and angle live in. Which you already know we have demons living in the everyday world.” Nat walked closer to Ryuu, placing a couple of steps before he reach the side of the bed. “Your family promised my family that they would bear a demon girl for me to marry. But before they could produce her, a large group of demon hunters’ entire the area and wiped out, almost all of your family.” Ryuu continued to look up at the ceiling, just not fascinated with the story. “One member of your family lived. They selected out a pure human to produce a half demon, the second best thing they could give my family. Luckily, my family agreed on talking a half demon for marriage. However fait decide to produce a half demon boy named Ryuu.” Ryuu sat up, turning his head to look at Nate.

“And considering your family has strict rules over people with the same gender not being able to marry or have a relationship.” Nate’s heart dropped as Ryuu pointed out the rules. He looked directly at Ryuu, his face plastered with a dresses look.

“That is why you’re my slave, and not my wife.” Ryuu shivered when Nate mention the word wife. He could not image not liking himself if he had the marry Nate. “However…” Nate took the last steps, reaching the side of Ryuu’s bed. “Your red eye is your demon eye, and your blue is your human eye.” Nate placed a hand on the side of Ryuu’s head, only to have Ryuu push him away again. “The reasoned why you get the urge to kill something is your demonic instinct, you can’t get rid of.” Ryuu glanced up at Nate, freezing in placed as he witnessed a pair of glowing red eyes looking at him.

“Nate your eyes!” Ryuu watched as an evil grin entered Nate’s face. He bent down to match Ryuu’s eyesight. “Your family of demons have been breeding with my human family long enough I have demon blood in me to. I have less then you, but enough I still have red eyes and demon instincts every now and then.” Ryuu sat there, staring into Nate’s eye unsure what he should do. Instead, Nate stood up and walked out of his room, wishing Ryuu a goodnight.

======

Chapter 4

Ryuu woke up in the pitch-black night. He glanced around the room finding he was still the only person in there. Ryuu relaxed, knowing that Nate was not in the room. Ever since, just before Ryuu went to bed earlier that day, he has not been able to relax unless he knows Nate is not in the room with him.

Ryuu got out of bed, pushing the covers out of his way. He walked over to Nate’s bed, wanting to make sure Nate was not asleep in it. Right as Ryuu took the first step; he felt pain from the black of his head as a thud sounded from behind. Ryuu collapsed onto the floor, unconscious with his head bleeding out.

There behind Ryuu stood Nate with gleaming red eyes in the moon light. In Nate clutched a sharp object with blood on it. A wicked smile crossed his face. He looked trilled like it was his birthday, yet he also looked evil as he stood over Ryuu.

“Please Ryuu; stop bleeding out on the floor. You’re going to make it hard for the maid to clean my room.” After Nate talked to Ryuu, he dropped the object on the floor, walking over to the half demon and picking him up. Nate carried him into the bathroom, so he could clean up Ryuu’s wounds.

======

Chapter 5

“Don’t forget the dance tonight Nate. I rather not have my further husband starting to forget about important balls in the future.” Alice complained to Nate as she walked him to his room. Nate smiled at her, chuckling a little.

“Don’t worry Alice, I don’t have memory problems. I’ll meet you at your room, ok?” Alice giggled from Nate’s tiny joke, pleased he had no intentions of ditching her.

“That’s fine.” The two royalty reached Nate’s room. The waved good bye to each other before Alice headed off to her room to put on her dress. Nate took the key hanging around his neck off, unlocking his door with it. Nate pushed the door open, strutting into his room. He walked over to his bedside table, placing his schoolbooks down.

“How are you Ryuu?” Nate started to take his school uniform off as the sound of chains rung throughout his room. Nate paused and glanced over to where Ryuu’s bed used to be, finding a boy chained up in its place. The boy sat up, reviling a blind fold over his eyes. Bright red hair mixed with dark red-brown blood in his hair.

“Ryuu?” Nate continued taking off his school uniform, putting in his everyday wear, instead. The chained up boy just looked directly at Nate, not a word out of his mouth yet. Nate rolled his eyes at the boy’s reaction. ‘Even now Ryuu is still stubborn.’ Nate walked over to the boy, placing a hand on his check. The boy leaned into the gentle hand on his check replying in a sweet voice.

“I’m fine.” Nate smiled as the boy’s voice as it ringed in his ears. He had always loved that voice; and to this day he still did.

Nate pulled his hand away, causing the boy to lean forward, pulling the chains tight; searching for the kind hand.

“Clam down Ryuu. I am just going to unlock the chains. I’ll be right by your side soon.” The boy continued to pull on his chains determined to find Nate’s hand. Nate stood up, pulling out the same key he used to unlock the door; unlocking the chains on the boy’s wrist, and neck. The boy rubbed his raw wrist as Nate bend down untying the blind fold. Once Nate pulled the blind fold off, a red and blue eye reviled themselves.

“Nate!” Ryuu shouted, glad to see him again as he hugged him. Nate chuckled at Ryuu immediate behavior.

“I wasn’t gone long enough for you to missed me.” Nate paused as Ryuu sat back up, his eyes gleaming with happiness. “Or do you really miss me?” Ryuu rolled his eyes, unable to believe Nate thought of that.

“You wish!” Both Nate and Ryuu laughed together. Nate grabbed Ryuu’s hand pulling him up.

“Come on; let’s get you all ready for tonight.” Ryuu smiled back at Nate as he headed to the bathroom to clean up.

“Just don’t come in, like last time.” Ryuu closed the door behind him as Nate walked over to his closet. Pulling out a neatly folded piled of black clothes, with boots on top.

“Fine, but don’t take too long.”

======

Ryuu sat on the bed with Nate. He leaned up against the prince, thrilled to be close to him. Nate glanced over at Ryuu. Happy that Ryuu was showing him such affection, but annoyed because he could not concentrate on his studies.

“Ryuu, I’m thrilled you like spending time near me, but I can’t concentrate with you being so close.” Ryuu immediately sat up, pulling away from Nate. Nate turned back to his work, finishing writing down the last sentence in his paper. Ryuu fell over on the bed, bored out of his mind. Nate closed his books, placing them on his bedside table. “Dose my homework really bore you that much?” Ryuu rolled over on his side so his two-colored eyes look up at Nate.

“Yes they do.” Nate smiled, amused by Ryuu’s feelings. Nate placed a hand on Ryuu’s check, looking down at him, love in his eyes. Ryuu smiled as he grabbed Nate’s hand, pressing it up against his check.

“You’re so faithful Ryuu. I don’t know what I will do if you’re not there by my side.” Ryuu closed his eyes as Nate watched Ryuu light up with happiness just from his hand. ‘Why couldn’t you love me like this before I chained you up?’ “You’re always so happy when I’m with you.” Ryuu opened his eyes, shining with happiness.

“That’s because I’m with you! You’re so kind to me, how could I hate you.” Nate glanced out the window of his room, finding the sun was about to set. Nate tried to pull his hand away from Ryuu, but Ryuu clutched on to it.

“Ryuu let go of me.” Nate turned back to Ryuu waiting for him to let go. Ryuu just continued to hold Nate’s hand, clearly not waiting to let Nate go.

“Can’t you stay just a little longer!?” Ryuu objected, tugging Nate’s hand toward him as he sat up. Nate frowned, trying to pull his hand away from Ryuu, again.

“I said let go.” Anger formed in Nate’s voice as Ryuu continued to object.

“Nate~” Ryuu dragged out Nate’s name, clearly not wanting to object to Nate. Knowing he would suffer if he did. Nate glared at Ryuu, grabbing a dagger off his bedside table. With one clear movement, Nate stabbed one of Ryuu’s hands, causing Ryuu to yell out in pain as he let go of Nate’s hand. Ryuu clutched his hand as it bleed out onto the bed, lowering his head. Nate tilted Ryuu’s head up so he could look into his eyes.

“I’m sorry!” Ryuu’s eyes were filed with tears as he was forced to look at Nate. Ryuu griped his hand tighter as the pain from his wound continued. Nate sighed; glad Ryuu had finally learned to apologies to him. Nate sat the dagger down on the bed, clutching Ryuu’s bleeding hand.

“Calm down. I’m here Ryuu.” Ryuu pressed up against Nate, shivering in fear of what had just happened. Nate closed his eyes, smelling Ryuu’s sweet sent. “It’s ok. I won’t let it happen again.” Ryuu held in the tears, not wanting to cry. He learned a long time ago Nate hated it when he would cry.

Despite Nate comforting him, Ryuu still shivered in fear, worried something else might happen. Nate pulled Ryuu into a hug, finally pushing away the fear inside Ryuu.

“You should go, before Alice thinks you ditched her.” Ryuu pulled away from Nate, no longer scared. Nate let go of his hand, standing up from the bed.

“I probably should, but I’m not leaving until you’re ready too.” Nate turned around watching as Ryuu sprung off the bed, pulling on his shoes and grabbing the two daggers; shielding them on his waist. Nate grabbed his formal jacket off his desk chair, walking into the bathroom to wash the blood off his hand. Ryuu stood in the room, waiting for Nate to comeback before he could leave. After a couple of minutes Nate walk out of the bathroom, fully dressed and ready to go meet Alice. “So can I go?” Ryuu’s voice was full excitement. This was the only time Nate would let him out, without supervision.

“Hold on.” Nate walked to his desk, sorting through papers as he searched for something. Ryuu watch him as his mind imagined killing his target. His hands itched for him to grasp his daggers. Ryuu started to shift in place, his feet dying to move. Ryuu turned to glance out of the window, the setting sun adding gold highlights to his hair as it turned his blue eye golden. His red eye however looked like a golden fire, because of the setting sun.

“Nate I can wait any longer.” Ryuu complained, drawing out his words. He wanted to hear the beautiful screams of the target as they felt pain pulse through there system. He wanted to watch as the victim’s blood, dripped down there legs from a wound. He wanted to see the fear in their eye when they felt the life dripping out of them, by his hand.

“Ryuu!” Nate shouted at Ryuu, instantly making Ryuu stand still again. Nate loved how much Ryuu love doing the job, but he hated the fact that Ryuu had trouble waiting. Nate stood up, tucking a decorated box with a purple bow on it, into his pocket. Nate walked towards Ryuu, holding a bright read leather collar. “I figured you should have something that matched your hair and eye color; and won’t show blood.” Ryuu curiosity stood still as Nate rapped the collar around his neck, locking it on. Nate back away so Ryuu could examine the object, now buckled around his neck. “What do you think?” Ryuu rubbed his hands over it, feeling the cool leather and ice-cold metal. Ryuu smiled as he hugged Nate.

“It’s perfect! Thank you!” Nate laughed thrilled Ryuu reacted so well.

“I’m glad you like it, but we both have to do something.” Ryuu let go of Nate, standing in front of him smiling. Nate pulled the key from around his neck off, handing it to Ryuu. “Don’t forget to lock the door.” Nate turned around, walking to the door of the room. He pushed it open, walking out. Ryuu stood in the empty room, placing the key around his neck.

======

Chapter 6

Ryuu crouched on the roof of the castle, his red and blue eye’s shinning in the black night. He breathed silently as he looked into a window from afar. Everyone had gone to the ball, except Katrina. She was sick and Alice did not want her to mess up the prefect night by getting her, Alice, sick. So Alice locked Katrina in the servant’s room for about a week now. The only way into the room was through the window, which Alice could not lock.

“Just image what my mother and father would say if they saw me lock in here.” Katrina pretended to talk to someone as she cracked the window for fresh air. Ryuu hunched down, watching Katrina very carefully. She did not look like someone who could fight him off, but she did look like someone who could scream for help. Ryuu would have to cover her mouth if he did not want to do the silent take down. Ryuu carful snuck across the roof, getting closer to the roof above Katrina’s room. Ryuu sprung accost the wagon long gap, landing on the roof with a tinny thud sound. Ryuu crawled over to the side, where she had opened the window. “What was that?” Katrina whispered to herself as she poked her head out side. “I couldn’t be Spot. He has never managed to climb up this far. Katrina pulled her head back in, unable to see much because of the night.

Ryuu waited a couple of seconds, making sure she would not poke her head out again. After he waited, he climbed down, pushing the window farther out as he clung to the roof’s edge. Ryuu’s hearted stared to beet faster; knowing exactly what would come next. Ryuu quickly let go of the roof, bending down to get into the window. He landed inside the room, quickly turning around to close the window.

“Who what are you!?” Katrina had turned around, just about to close the window when a shadowy figure jumped in. Ryuu’s hands immediately grabbed his dangers as a smile crossed his face. His eyes gleamed with evil as he turned around, a black hood shadowing his face. All Katrina could see was the smile on Ryuu face as he took a step towards her. Her eyes darted to the red leather collar that poked out like the stars at nigh time. Fear stole her voice, as terror chained her feet to the floor.

“Just a demon…” Spoke Ryuu in a voice packed full with evil. Katrina’s eyes locked onto the shaded face of her killer. Despite Ryuu’s voice having an accent of evil; Katrina still thought it sounded familiar.

“Wh…w…a-ar…” Katrina just stuttered, her mind to focus on watching the figure, unable to think of words. Once Katrina started to stammer, Ryuu lunched at her. Covering her mouth as a dagger sliced her stomach, not quite braking through the skin. Ryuu smiled as he heard the muffle sound of her scream; feeling pain across her stomach. Ryuu pulled his dagger away, letting Katrina watch her blood drip off the tip. Her eyes quickly darted to the hooded figures head seeing a familiar blue right eye and a blood red left eye. “Ryuu…” Katrina chocked out, unable to believe to was him. Ryuu pushed his hood off, still covering her mouth.

He smiled at her with a face twisted with evil, causing Karina’s heart to skip a beat in surprise. He stabbed her in the stomach, dragging his blade down so her guts and blood could spill out; not even looking down. Katrina crouched over, closing her eyes as a weight fell out of her abdominal area, pain paralyzing her. Ryuu held her up, uncovering her mouth as her stomach and intenseness flopped onto his shoes. “W-w-Wh…y” Katrina continued to stammer as her head started to feel light. Ryuu pushed her over, hitting the floor hard on her back; only to have Ryuu couch over her. The insane evil smile still on his face as he dug the tip of one of his daggers into her hand, causing her to use the last of her life to try to pull her hand away. Ryuu reached up, covering her mouth just before she screamed. Her own blood dripped off of Ryuu’s hand, into her mouth making her chock.

“Why not?” Ryuu answered her question, his voice still deep with evil. He moved up quickly to her face, watching as tears streamed down her face. He took his dagger and shoved it in her right eye, twisting it to make sure she would not be able to use that eye. Despite the fact that she would not live. Katrina scream as loud as she could but Ryuu kept his hand firmly on her mouth, dampening the sound. She could barely comprehend what was going on anymore. “Why can’t you last longer!” Ryuu shouted in anger as he saw the light fade from her remaining eye. He let go of her mouth, stabbing his daggers into her chest from anger. His blade kept on catching on her rib bones as Ryuu teared her chest up. He wanted to rip out here heart while she was still living, like what he always did to his pray. However, this time Ryuu when to fast, digging into her before he could enjoy it. Ryuu stabbed his dagger into her, braking one of her rib bones as the last bit of air escaped her lips. Displeased, and dripping with blood Ryuu ripped his daggers out of her, ripping out her other eye with his hand before he left.

Anger flowed through him as he pushed the widow open with his elbow, careful not to leave blood on it. He pulled off his boots, not wanting to leave a trail of blood on the roof. Ryuu climbed out the window, jumping up onto the roof.

======

Chapter 7

Nate pushed the door open, finding a Ryuu covered in blood and gut asleep on his bed. He quickly closed the door, pulling the spare key out of his pocket; locking the door. Neither Nate nor Ryuu mind the smell of decaying organic matter. Nevertheless, Nate had to get the blood and flesh off Ryuu before the smell soaked into his room.

“I see you weren’t pleased with the assignment. ”Nate walked over to his bed, knowing if Ryuu was covered in blood and guts, something went wrong. Normally Ryuu just has blood on his hands and boots, considering he usually kills them quick. However if Ryuu is covered in more blood and flesh, he clearly killed other people before he came home. “You away Ryuu?”

Ryuu turned his head, glancing at Nate. “Why do they have to be so weak?” Ryuu laded his head back down as Nate rested his hand on Ryuu’s head.

“There weak because you’re so strong. When you first started out, you were just relying on your instincts, not 100% sure where to strike. Now you know the perfect place, and I bet you even have certain things you like to do to them. Like rip out there hearts?” Nate hinted to Ryuu as he turned to face him; his hand guiding Ryuu to sit up, facing him.

“I only do it when there alive. I love seeing their eyes watch me hold their heart up. Then I stuff it in their mouth, forcing them to eat it with the last breath and life.” Ryuu’s mood changed as his eye light up, remembering his favorite way to kill his targets. His eyes shined with a glint of evil in them as he stared into Nate’s white eyes. “Or that one time I was lucky enough to have them drown on their own blood! That was awesome!” Nate smiled at Ryuu, pleased with what he had created.

“Or when your cut that girl’s stomach open and forced her to walk, holding her guts?” Ryuu laughed as remembered that victim. “You even made her look like she was crying blood, which is a nice touch.” Nate smiled at Ryuu, the both of them enjoying that moment.

“Did you see the guy that died by his own stomach acid? That was a hard one because he kept fighting me.” Ryuu remembered the trouble of holding him down, trying to make a clean cut.

“Yes. Alice insisted I should go take a look and then report back with what it looked like. She threw up after I got one sentence out.” Nate paused, mesmerized by Ryuu’s smiling face, happiness sprouting in his heart. Nate always loved it when Ryuu would smile at him, with such happiness. Slowly Nate inched closer to Ryuu, creasing Ryuu’s check with one of his hands.

“Nat…e” Ryuu wanted to object, but he tired his hardest to resist; afraid of what Nate might do if he did. Nate stopped, seeing a hit of hatred and fear in Ryuu’s eyes. ‘You still hate me on the inside. Even if you don’t realize you do.’ Nate pulled away, walking over to grab Ryuu’s bloody boots.

“Come on. We need to get your cloths clean before the smell sinks into them.” Nate walked into the bathroom as Ryuu jumped up off the bed, sniffing his sleeve.

“But I like this smell Nate.” Nate turned the water on, poking his head out of the bathroom doorway.

“Yes but others can smell the death, and to them that’s not a good smell. Now move Ryuu!” Nate yelled at Ryuu, making him walk to the bathroom, sighing.

“Fine!”

======

Chapter 8

Nate handed the bag full of his cloths to the maid. She bowed to him saying,

“Thank you prince, I will go load it onto the carriage.” She walked away, out of the room leaving Nate and Ryuu standing there. Ryuu turned to look at Nate, unsure why he had to meet Alice and Rowan.

“Nate I don’t remember them, so why do I have to meet them?” Ryuu complained, still no thrilled about meeting people he supposedly knew.

“Silence! If we weren’t about to leave, I would punish you for specking.” Nate continued to look in front of him. Ryuu dropped his head, wishing Nate could just punish him instead of making him wait. Suddenly Alice and Rowan popped their heads in, glancing around.

“Hey Ryuu! Do you still not remember me?” Rowan walked into the room, standing in front of Ryuu. Ryuu looked up, finding a familiar face in front of him. Golden hair and eyes gleaming at him with fond memories of the past.

“You look familiar.” Ryuu tilted his head, still unsure.

“Hey your other eye isn’t bandaged up any more!” Rowan leaned closer to Ryuu, seeing what color it was. “It looks so cool being brown with hints of red in the center.” Rowan back away smiling at Ryuu. Despite not remembering him, Ryuu still felt like he knew him.

“Thanks! It’s expected that my eye will turn comply brown in a couple of mouths.” Ryuu smiled, as he replied to Rowan, not caring that he did not know him. Rowan smiled as Alice walked in, standing next to Rowan.

“That is good. Then you won’t look like you’re a demon, considering they have red eyes.” Ryuu smiled at Rowan, the comment of demons not affecting him. Ryuu remembered Nate telling him, ‘most people commonly assume demons have red eyes. Just like every human, all demons are different. The only reasoned why my eyes turn red like your brown eye is because I have the same demon blood in me that you do.’

“But then I won’t have that lovely demonic look every girl falls for.” Rowan and Ryuu laugh as they joke about looks, like old times. Alice however turned to Nate, noticing he clearly did not look happy.

“Nate, what’s wrong?” Alice casualty asked Nate, careful not to anger him more. Nate looked at her, his eyes still filled with anger.

“I’m just not thrilled with the idea of moving away from here. Yet I understand that they don’t want the killer kill me or anyone else.” Alice sighed as she remembered how all her playmates were murder by the unknown killer. Along with guards, house cleaners, and savants. “Many of the adults clam that we have been cruised by a demon, backing off the alliance with the last member of the deceased nobility family, Mija.” Alice looked down, she did not want to say, but she was starting to believe that rumor. At least thinking she was cursed because of what kept happening around her.

“Nate please don’t be mad…” Ryuu’s voice trailed off. He wanted to give Nate a reason not to be mad, but nothing came to his mind. Nate turned to face Ryuu, preventing himself from wanting to drag Ryuu with him and teach him to shut his mouth. Nate just looked away, grabbing Ryuu by the hand as he dragged him out of the room.

“Let’s just leave Ryuu.” The sternness in Nate’s voice created a tinny bit of fear in everyone’s heart. None of them, except Ryuu had scene Nate that way; and even Ryuu was scared of him that way.

======

Nate sat on the bed in his assigned room. Unforchantly, unable to get a room on the ship, which is bigger than two servant’s rooms, put together.

All yesterday, Nate was furriest, unable to take his anger out on Ryuu until today. Ryuu was sitting on the ground, looking up at Nate. He had placed the dagger Nate always used to torture him with, in front of him, waiting for Nate to pick it up.

“Please Nate, I do not mind at all. It will help you feel better.” Ryuu pleaded for the tenth time, trying to convince Nate to torture r him. Ryuu did not like the torture, but it was the only way he knew Nate could relive his anger. Without a warning, Nate stood up, pushing the danger out of his way as he sat down in front of Ryuu. He placed one of his hands over Ryuu’s eyes.

“Close your eyes and shut your mouth.” Ryuu swallowed nerves as he fallowed Nate’s command, scared of what might happen next. “I’m going to teach you a trick only half bloods can do.” Nate removed his hand, walking back over to the bed, sitting down. Ryuu relaxed, know that he would be able to incipient if Nate tried to stable him. “Dig into your mind and think of everything that makes you, mad, sad, and depressed. Let your anger and emotions take control of you. Let your mind imagine about killing. Take that filter off your thoughts and throw it away. It’s no good for you.” Ryuu breathed out, feeling his heart speed up as his mind raced with thoughts of murder. He felt as if he was slipping away, to a world full of hatred, death, anger, and sadness. “Don’t be scared Ryuu, I’m right here with you.” Ryuu relaxed as he herd Nate’s sweet voice comfort him. The comfort was enough to let go to the last bit of sanity that he was holding on to.

Nate watched as black feather wings bursted out of Ryuu’s back. Ryuu cringed in pain as his body transformed. His hair turning pitch black, except for the ends, which reamed flame colored. Suddenly chains appeared forcing his wings to fold up against his body. They wrapped around the midnight colored wings, breaking the bones. Nate quickly covered Ryuu’s mouth, muffling his scream of pain. Metal braces also appeared around Ryuu’s neck and wrist. The chains connecting to them, forcing him his arms to give out, hitting the ground. Silence rung out in the room after Ryuu hit the floor.

“Ryuu, you ok?” Nate picked Ryuu up, sitting him up. Ryuu opened his eyes, his left eye as red as a fire, looking like it was made of a burning fire. His right eye was a blue as the ocean, almost looking like it was made out of water. A smile crossed Ryuu’s unfamiliar face as his hand griped Nate’s thought.

“Who do we have here? A prince with a tinny bit of demon blood in him. How fascinating?” Nate cringed in fear as a voice of pure evil sounded in the room. “You love torching me don’t you? You enjoy it when I scream in pain.” The demon tightened his grip on Nate, starting to chock him.

“Stop…it…Ryuu.” Nate chocked out, despite to not die right then.

“Sorry little Nate, but you knew what would happen If I would be in my demon form.” Ryuu’s smile twisted as he griped Nate head with his other hand. Snapping his neck with a sold crack. He stood up, surprisingly not having trouble with the chains. “Sweet little Nate, kind Nate, dear Nate. Head over heels for a demon.” Ryuu pushed the door open, leaving Nate’s corpse to rot.

======

Prologue 2

Dear little Nate
Sits upon his throne
Looking down on everyone

Seal me away like, I'm a trophy

Blood eyes deep inside of you
Rotten flesh holding your bones

You can not reach the want
You turn me into the want

Black raven wings are your exit

I'm am the one you can not rule over
I was made to brake
Hatred is my blood
Fire in my left, and a ocean in my right
I was made to kill

Now a rotting soul in the world
Spreading my corruption
You were a one-time use

Dear Little Nate,
Sleep tight with the memories,
that will never die

======

Chapter 9

Alice leaned up against the Ship’s railing, gazing over the blue sea. She breathed in the salty air, a weight finally lifted off her chest. No longer hanging around in the castle full of death, helped relive her soul of what had happens the past months.

However, seeing Nate be frustrated for the first time dropped her happiness level back down. Alice saw Nate as the cool friend that never losses there cool.

“Please Ryuu, help Nate cheer up. You know him better than me.” Alice breathed out the salty air, watching a seagull glide over to the ship. Suddenly two hands wrapped around her waist, a body pressing up against her back. Alice immediately blushed, annoyed at the person, which she believe it was Ryuu. “Get your hands off me Ryuu! You’re horrible for touching princesses this way!” Alice yelled out at the person, expecting Ryuu and Rowan to start laughing at her reaction, those two always-loved freaking her out, not caring about her feelings at all.

“Always yelling at me Alice.” Alice froze her eyes wide as a unfamiliar voice flowed into her ears. ‘That’s not Ryuu! Who is that?’ Alice started to freak out, never have been in a situation like that before. When I came down to it, Alice just did what she was only good at, yelling.

“Who are you? Get your hands off of me you creep!” Alice shouted at the mysterious person as she felt someone’s breath on her neck.

“That’s right. You are used to my human voice. I guess I should just get it over with?” Alice felt the hand and body pull away from her. She sun around finding a boy, similar age to her standing in front of her. He started at her with a left eye looking like it was a fire, while the right eye was a blue as the ocean that surrounded the ship. Similar length hair to Ryuu’s danced around the strangers face. As black as the night except the flam colored ends. He was wearing the exact same cloths that Ryuu was wearing, except they were it covered it blood and bits of flesh. Black raven wings sprouted out of his back, chained to his body from silver chain that gleamed in the sun light. Sliver metal braces were around his neck and wrist, sliver chains connect them. “It’s me Ryuu. I’m in my demon form, which is why I don’t look familiar.” The demon said plane a simple, as if it was like breathing for him.

“Where is Nate and Rowan? What did you do to them?” Alice yelled at the demon Ryuu, convinced he had to have done something. She glanced around, expecting them to appear.

“Wow, humans always think of others when death faces them, fascinating.” Ryuu ignored Alice’s questions, more fascinated with how humans react. Alice turned back to Ryuu, staring him down.

“Tell me where they are?!” She shouted at the top of her lungs, her voice almost cracking. Ryuu’s two colored eyes focused directly on Alice, his full attention on her now. Alice shuttered as she stared into his eyes, all her fears rushing into her mind.

“Nate is lying dead on the floor in his room and Rowan is forced to wander the ship, blind. Eventually Rowan will die from blood loss due to me unable to hold back for playing around with him.” Alice imagined Nate laying death on his floor, then Rowan calling out her name as he wandered around the ship. The thought sent shivers up and down her spine. She did not want to let her mind imagine what Ryuu meant wend he said ‘playing around’. “In fact Rowan should be arriving any second, lucky you.” Ryuu turned; looking over to Alice’s left. She fallowed his gaze, seeing a figure with golden bloody hair stumble, falling down. He was a hundred or more feet away from her, making it hard for Alice to tell what was wrong with him.

“Rowan…Rowan are you ok? Rowan answers me!” Alice herd Ryuu chuckle an evil laugh as the figure raised its head, falling over. A raspy sacred voice sounded from where the figure was.

“A-Alice…Ali..ce” She nearly choked on nothing when she recognized Rowan’s voice. A figure stood up, tuning to directly face her. Her legs collapsed out from under her as her stomach lurched from the sight. Stumbling towards her was Rowan. His eyes hanging out of black bloody sockets. His body was scratch with strange runs that almost seem to move. Rowan right leg had the top cut off, exposing the bone and flesh. His cloths were torn but still on him. His hair was socked with blood, from a unseen wound. Finally, Alice’s eye darted to the thing around Rowan’s neck.

“I tried to make him look extra good for you Alice. Consider you and him are just as good friends as I and Nate were.” Alice clutched her stomach, realizing Rowan had someone’s intestines around his neck, tied in a bow. After seeing that her head spun and her stomach tighten up. She immediately tuned around, opening her mouth as her morning breakfast and lunch pored out. Her legs continued to shiver as her stomach lurched again, expelling the last bit of stomach acid out. “If I had known you had such a week stomach, I would have taken the bow off.” Ryuu said to Alice, in a pitiful teasing tone. She quickly moved pushed herself over the right, avoiding her throwup from touching her. Her head spun as her stomach moaned. She had her eyes fully open, yet it looked as if her vision was going blurry.

“Alice! A-Alice!” Alice jumped as Rowan’s voice sounded just a few feet away from her. Her eyes locked on to the place where she heard him speak, finding him laying down on the grown. Ryuu was standing over him, holding his head gently. A horrible taste stuck in Alice’s mouth casing her to gage as she watched Ryuu look down at Rowan with caring eyes.

“Shhhh, my dear Rowan. You will not have to suffer much more. Alice will soon come a relive you of this horrible torched.” The fire and ocean eyes looked up, locking eyes with Alice. “Will you help him? He just wants to be put out of miserly.” Ryuu backed away, leaving his dagger next to Rowan. Rowan tuned trying to get up.

“Alic…e” His voice filed up with sadness as if he was about to cry. Alice closed her eyes, not wanting to look at her friend anymore. She wanted to answer his sad cries, but she also did not want him to come any closer to her. Finally, she swallowed the horrible taste in her mouth, opening it up.

“R-R…Rowan!” She shouted at the top of her lungs. Her voice crack as sputter with fear. Alice opened her eyes to find Rowan collapsed in front of her, clutching the dagger in his hands. She sat up, freezing as soon as she laid eyes on his golden eyes staring at her, covered in blood. “I can’t do it!” She screamed out at Ryuu, closing her eyes. “Why are you doing this?!” She cried as hot tears rand down her face and hands. A bloody cold hand griped on to her ankle, causing her to scream out I fear.

“Shhh my dear…” Alice felt two hand hung her from behind. She knew Ryuu was hugging her, which somehow helped her not feel so scared. “My dear Alice forced to watch your friend suffer because you refuse to end his miserly. Quite a horrible thing I’m doing, right?” Alice uncovered her face, opening her teary eyes hearing the teasing tone in Ryyu’s voice. Ryuu teasing her was one thing she hated the most.

“Don’t touch me demon! Answer my question!” The reassuring hands left Alice. She watched Ryuu walked around her, walking behind Rowan.

“Why not?” He answered, his voice completely cold without a care in the world. “I was brought back into this world. Why would I not have fun will the humans on this ship? Experiment and practice on them.” Alice cringed, anger string deep inside her as Ryuu explained why. “Plus humans are so fragile it’s hard to get pleaser from killing them so quick. So I test them, seeing how long they can last. Like our dear friend Rowan. Figuring out how much pain they can stand before they go insane. Sometimes I even refresh my mind with anatomy. I does not matter what ever I plain to do ti them; no one ends up succeeding one there pitiful eyes land on me. Not even connections or feelings with someone will stop me.” Ryuu stopped walking, turning to look at Alice. His face wiped of all emotions as he stood behind Rowan. She clutched her stomach, as something clicked into her brain.

Without any words, Alice leaned forward, grabbing one of the dangers out of Rowan’s hand. Her purple eyes were glazed over as she razed the dagger up, stabbing Rowan with it in the neck. Blood poured out of the wound, Rowan chocking on it as he tied to call out to Alice.

“A-a-ali…ic…” It did not take long for Rowan’s body to go limp, chocking one last time. Alice stared at her dead friend’s body, felling pain accost her neck. Suddenly warm liquid rand down her chest, her vision getting fuzzier and fuzzier while her head felt lighter every second.

“Good girl Alice” Sung Ryuu, his hands letting go of Alice’s head. His dagger drenched in Alice’s blood, nearly covered in it. He stood up, licking the blood off the blade. A smiled forming on his face. “Still warm with life…if only it always stayed like that.” Ryuu licked the blood once more from his dagger, savoring the salty sweet warm liquid in his mouth.

=====

The cool breeze of the ocean whizzed by Ryuu’s ears. His hair dancing in the breeze, along with his feather being ruffled. He closed his eyes, enjoying the salty air and the sound of the seagulls peck at the corpses on the ship’s deck. He had changed cloths, wearing his black uniform Nate always made him wear when he had to go out and assassinate someone.

Ryuu open his eyes, gazing at the horizon. His eyes gleamed with satisfaction from all the people he had just murdered. His heart rate lowered as his body relaxed. His mind was final at peace, no trouble thoughts or urges to kill, entered his mind. Before the half-demon knew it, he had transformed back into his human form. His flam hair being swept away from the breeze.

His brown and blue eye’s shifted their view, looking to his right, not expecting a grand ship sailing next to his.

“What?!” His voice called out as the ship Ryuu stood on exploded. He clinged onto the railing, only to have the part of the ship he was standing on explodes. Ryuu’s fell
unconscious into the ocean as the as the ship light up in fire.

======

End…

Ryuu finally came to consciousness, felling his body ach all over. His breathe came in quick burst, as he forced his eye open. He squinted as his eye showed him a bright white light before they adjusted. Slowly he saw a blurry soundings as sounds of waves entered his ears. His eyes refused to focus, leaving him with a blurry green and gray image.

“Hey! I found a survivor!” Ryuu cringed as a young girl’s voice echoed in his ears. He voice was a couple feet away from Ryuu, but his ears tricked him to thinking she was right next to him. “Quick! Before he dies!” Ryuu herd feet sliding in sand as a shadow loomed over in his vision. A blurry little girl sat in front of him with long black hair and purple eyes. “You still alive boy?” She poked him in the head with her finger, clearly not afraid. Ryuu griped his fist tighter moaning from pain and joints. His eyes shot open as his right hand discovered a cold piece of medial in its grip.

“Wait up Violet! Hey come on hurry up!” Another girl shouted a couple feet away from Ryuu.

“Emerald I found a living boy! He has a key in his hands too!” The tinny girl shouted with joy as another girl enter Ryuu’s blurry vision.

“He mister, what is your name?” Ryuu desperately tried to sit up, ending up just moaning in pain.

“R-r-r…” His voice was raspy and sore. “R-r-ryuu…” Ryuu collapsed his energy level dismissing to nothing. Both girls looked at each other, exchanging confused glances.

“Ryuu?” They said in harmony as a group of adults ran towards Ryuu and the two girls.

==={FIN}===

(Fin)
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets Empty Re: Character Sheets

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum